💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Personally, non biased, Katy or Gaga’s Super Bowl?

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

katy delivered the visuals but gaga delivered the hits. i love missy elliott but i feel it didn’t fit katy’s show at all and kinda ruined part of it for me. Gaga being independent and doing the entire show herself was everything. 

so i’m gonna have to say i equally love both. we can not discredit the incredible visuals/props Katy incorporated into her show.

selenalavigne

hmmm Gaga's was overall the superior show but lagged at times. Katy's was consistently very good.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

lolitamuse

Katy brought great visuals and focused on fun - her vocals were great, but she also had to bring in other artists to give the performance a dynamic. I feel like the performance would've been underwhelming if Lenny & Missy hadn't taken the stage. 10 minutes of straight Katy would've fallen a bit flat.

Gaga gave great choreo, impeccable vocals, and a visual spectacle. Not the exact same level as Katy, but Gaga commanded that stage and I think the consensus even with the GP was that no one could take their eyes from her. She didn't need the inflatables and crazy backdrops (no shade to Katy because I loved that stage & the lion, etc...)

Gaga gave a more show stopping performance. Katy was entertainment, but Gaga was the whole main event. 

GaGaAst

Katy's was mainly production value where it shined and obviously the left shark. You could have put any other decent performer there and it would have not affected much.

Gaga's was one woman show and she shined for every second. Probably the 3rd best SB after Prince and MJ

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

GaGaAst
13 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

She was so lucky her sb was before witness because if after :fatcat:

:ally: 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

chiuga

One put on a rock show with warmth and humanity

The other is a kindergarten cheese

raragaga

source.gif :stalkga:

source.gif

giphy.gif

vs 

4Wt.gif

lady-gaga-super-bowl-ratings.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

how is this even a discussion? :interestinga:

xoxo

Cookie Tookie

Gaga could have really taken it to a higher level, but hers is still overall better. Less tacky. 

RAMROD

Katy's shows is a circus, and it a bad way. Sure it is a spectacle but that is all. Those props ate her up and whatever talent she had on that stage. Then the hours after, even until today, all things people talk about when discussing her Half Time is the left shark or that chrome lion, or the guest stars such as Missy Elliot, instead how great Katy sing and such. Those props and gimmick stole the thunder from her. If I was an artist, I would be mortified reading or hearing that. I am not sure about her tho!

As for Gaga, we all know and sees it ourselves how great it was. And with all many bells an whistles, like the drones, she still put the focus on music and herself on the forefront. There are no unnecessary gimmick that would drown her. She is already too big for that stage on her own. Even the memes that came out from it is still about her, such as the one where she wiggled down from the roof, and not a left shark.

These two performances are stark contrast between an artist and record label's product. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

i was a patient in a mental ward in vegas during katy's,, such weird memories attached to that XD

a sweet old man spent the whole game trying to get me to understand how the sport worked,, and we the patients made bets on the plays for gatorade and cigarettes lmeow

but gaga forever and always,, dayngg i cried sm during that show :fatcat:

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

HausOfAntonio

Someone show me the “visually pleasing” aspect of Katy’s show please :oprah:

Archived