šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remembering your first time listening to Gaga's songs

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

jackjackjackjack13

I think the first song I've ever listened is LoveGame on my sister's laptop back in 2009, I was 10/11 years old at the time and I got hooked to her music instantly. At that time, I also remember listening to Starstruck and The Fame but that's it.

I heard Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Telephone around the same time in 2010, I remember watching the music videos for it and thinking it was amazing. Late ron, my friend gave me "a new Gaga song" that turned out to be Alejandro, which I mistaken as Indian music because of the beat :oops:
I remember listening to Judas first because of the blasphemy accusation and all those conspiracy theory about Gaga involved in Illuminati and stuff (there are time i used to believe it, and i cringed each time i remembered it now)

I heard Born This Way when it played on Channel V and had to immediately changed it because my parents think it was p*rn :laughga:

I heard The Edge of Glory on my sister's phone and immediately fell in love with that song and I think it was the moment I became a little monster... not long after that I heard You & I, Americano, Bloody Mary, Hair, Government Hooker, and Marry The Night.

During the BTWB period, I truly enjoyed some of her unreleased stuff and some remixes. I also began looking for her live performances and thinking she's the best performer out there.

Aura leaked when I was having a family gathering and I remember checking my laptop in the middle of it all and making my internet slowed down for everyone else :oops: i'm not sorry tho :ohwell:

I remember being confused when Gaga announced the pop music emergency and then suddenly Applause was released and I thought it sounded so cool and I played it in front of my class during English and everyone cheered on me

Do What U Want and most of ARTPOP release happened when I was in the middle of school period so I would always sneakily put my headset on during class to listen to it

I lost the hype after ARTPOP but still enthusiastically listen to anything she released from 2014-2016 but The Cure at Coachella was really surprising for me because I rly didn't expect her to put it out and I got hyped again after that

A Star Is Born were out when I was a sophomore in college and I remember calling a taxi right after class to go straight to cinema and watched it, it was truly amazing for me to finally see her acting in a movie... not to mention all those awards that came afterward :ally:

i don't know her

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiQuenDroid

I think I had 12 yo. I was listening to Judas and The Edge of Glory on my iPod. I love those two songs.Ā 

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived