💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

Ok..

p2EQf.jpg

All this new info. 2 volumes.. All these extravagant plans that will probably never happen!

fv1mX.jpg

:legend:

Inb4 "Hai littlemonsters!111 Ok 4 ARTPOP der will b 10 Betrayals, be on the look out 4 dem!!!11 Princess high xoxo"

:sick:

When I heard "Princess High/Stache" for the first time, I thought about "Princess High" being an uptempo version of "Princess Die". I think that is what Gaga is actually talking about.

I think "high" isn't really a lyric in that song. It's Po-ho-ker Face. The way you sing it, when you stretch one word.

Po-ho-ker Face.

Ba-had Romance

Bo-horn This Way

Ju-da-as.

And now with "Princess Die" - Princess Die-high or Princess Die-ie

no. stache was just an homage to the fans because theres loads of princess high stuff on lm.com

This is incredible news. I'm SO ****ing stoked.

Like, my anticipation has just shot through the roof. 2013 b---hes!

Edited by Deacon

DEFINITELY excited..GReat idea for the volumes..it'll be exciting having to get only like 5 songs or something on 1 volume and waiting another 6 months to get another completely different set of songs

and alternating album covers omgggg :excited2:

Pity Party

i'm so here for 2 volumes...i mean that way she will keep me excited throughout the year :excited: and the more Gaga the better :hor:

Taylor Monster

I CAN'T WAIT FOR ELECTRO GAGA, BRING ON THOSE SLEDGE-HAMMERING BEATS.

Just imagine. Its gonna be like Just Dance 2.0 :stabbed: :slayedbanana:

ps: Not the sound but the way radio didnt play Just Dance because it was too dance and now dance songs are everywhere on radio.

Edited by Tebeau

Amazing¡Â¡Ã‚¡ it looks like is gonna be great. Can®t wait to hear new music from her.

Alegagaloo

Complextro: deriving its influences from Heavy basslines of dubstep, electro house, and fidget house, typically the tempo is a faster 140+ BPM, and the beats may or may not be syncopated, appearing almost as a break-style. Along with that, this genre is typified by heavy basslines and glitchy vocal, and or synth samples, but also by complex additive synthesis. OMG I can't wait to hear the Complextro song :giveup:

Solitaire

OMFG THIS IS WHAT COMPLEXTRO IS

She's so right, radio aint ready fo dis

ARTPOP 2.0 WILL BE THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS TBQMFH :cry: :gaga:

- Previously Sycothisis

Complextro = Madeon, Zedd (and im thinking that there is a possibility that Gaga worked with Zedd's friend Porter Robinson). Porter Robinson was the guy who made up the term "complextro". :legend:

Is that Azealia in the second gif ? :huh:

Bless this post, btw :worship:

I always sprinkle my posts with holy water before hand, but thank yoĂƒÆ’ÂŒ! 5LYAl.jpg

And yes, that's Azealia.

#ShamelessAzealiaPlug :sweat: