💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sony copyrights Shane Dawson’s docu-series

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy
2 hours ago, stevana229 said:

I bet Shane is FREAKING out now that he's not making thousands of dollars a day anymore

He’s already made millions i doubt he’s that worried.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole situation is just so funny to me like how are you a GROWN ass man saying and doing **** like that lmaooo he deserves that and much much worse tbh

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, CyanLights said:

holy crap this whole situation is INSANE

Ryland is probably in their house rn like :fatcat: 

What copyrighted material was in the videos? Music? 

Ryland is wondering if he should jump ship now that Shane will be broke soon...oops :reductive:

Also, Shane doesn't really have much else going on as far as side business like jeffree so idk what he would do if YouTube completely cancels him

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

CyanLights
8 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Also, Shane doesn't really have much else going on as far as side business like jeffree so idk what he would do if YouTube completely cancels him

tbh he probably made enough money to live comfortably for a while. He already purchased the house before the palette launched, so its only mortgage payments here on out. Didnt he make like 10 million from the J* project? 

Chromatislaps

I'm interested to see if anyone of yall would care if they weren't famous :oprah:

Eido
12 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Sorry but 12 million isn’t “set for life”. That would require a whole lifestyle overhaul for him 

(also 12 million was his net worth, including contracts and his YouTube channel that are all know worthless, he probably has less than half of that in accessible funds)

6 millions is not enough for a life ? wut ? 

Killa
3 minutes ago, Eido said:

6 millions is not enough for a life ? wut ? 

I know:selena:

The use i could do to 6 million. God,even if government takes away some coins. I wouldnt move a finger anymore

Regina George
12 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

He's still set for life though. 

He always acts like he is poor when he is just a millionaire who doesn't need to worry about money anymore

This. 

The fact he is saying he’s poor and acting like he never actually sold any merch is tragic. He legit sold thousands of books and merch before working with Jeffree and claiming he never earned money from merch in the past. 

LadyEnigma

I just hope Morgan Adams keeps making content and doesn’t let this mess up her grind, because I love her and she is soooo unproblematic 

BoomBig
51 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

I just hope Morgan Adams keeps making content and doesn’t let this mess up her grind, because I love her and she is soooo unproblematic 

Same.

I was watching Shane’s / Ryland’s videos only because of her, Andrew and Garrett. Automatically skipped any where they were not present.

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

tbh he probably made enough money to live comfortably for a while. He already purchased the house before the palette launched, so its only mortgage payments here on out. Didnt he make like 10 million from the J* project? 

I think that was his most recent BIG check and even he admitted that during the series like he has never made so much money 

However, splitting that amongst his leechy materialistic boyfriend, paying his staff, his mom perhaps, and yeah his mortgage, car payments, etc...i wonder how quickly rich people spend their money lol

Now especially that the pallette is cancelled...he only has his merch left to make money. Not even his videos now make money 

CyanLights
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I think that was his most recent BIG check and even he admitted that during the series like he has never made so much money 

However, splitting that amongst his leechy materialistic boyfriend, paying his staff, his mom perhaps, and yeah his mortgage, car payments, etc...i wonder how quickly rich people spend their money lol

Now especially that the pallette is cancelled...he only has his merch left to make money. Not even his videos now make money 

Yeah we honestly wont know until we know lol, if he didn't save his earnings that on him :oops:

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Yeah we honestly wont know until we know lol, if he didn't save his earnings that on him :oops:

The thing about living like a rich person is you have to have the money to not just BUY the mansion and fancy car, but the money to also MAINTAIN those things...otherwise you lose it all lol

Hope he figured out a way to make money...his boyfriend and live-in-sister dont do ****

Quartz
14 hours ago, NightOwner said:

He's probably filming another whole documentary about this as we speak anyway :triggered:. And people are gonna eat it up.

I'll watch it :ohno:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived