Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

No new music video in July...

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

yes and
15 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Well America is like one of the worst affected and incompetent countries in this pandemic and that’s sadly where she lives so I wouldn’t expect anything remotely happening until they get their act together which probably won’t be til 2021 now I suspect. 

I think the era is temporarily done for tbh, like she has a video for Babylon and half a video for Free Woman so she should save them. At least we’re getting ChromaticaTV at some point in the next few months though.

Your comment made me wonder what if they don't release Babylon and Free Woman videos because they are planning these songs as the next singles? The second wave of the virus is coming and the situation in the US is worse than anywhere, so they won't be able to film new videos even if they planned to do it initially. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
35 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Your comment made me wonder what if they don't release Babylon and Free Woman videos because they are planning these songs as the next singles? The second wave of the virus is coming and the situation in the US is worse than anywhere, so they won't be able to film new videos even if they planned to do it initially. 

Either that or she’s gonna hold onto them and release them all at once on ChromaticaTV in the future 

theduy0312

This is good news. ROM still needs time to chart, what she needs to do is to perform ROM (and even SL) either on youtube or TV (home set)

March34th
16 hours ago, Helix said:

not to be dramatic but I’m starting to lose hope a lil bit... like what’s her plan? Is anything coming remotely soon? I feel like that paper mag party was a missed opportunity 

she will stay inside with her man for the next year then show up to the traumatica ball and perform the enigma setlist + stupid love encore and then go home after :heart:

source: my aunt works for joanne tratorininainina in NYC

HauntingHollow

I love how this era is nothing at all 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

MiQuenDroid
9 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

I love how this era is nothing at all 

4 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

Over It Wow GIF by The Comeback HBO

Boring, but it's coming... :selena:

All I ever wanted was love...

Karen Smith

Yeah but what is coming? A lot of people Say that there gonna be many music video, then some guy says that there is non of them. I dont know what I just should expect from her, if you have some truth information then tell me please. 

eeaarrllaalloo

what if they don't know because it will be a surprise drop oop

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Animal Claws
6 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

Reliable people can be wrong too. What if she HAD plans to film them, but they were scrapped bc of the virus? 
And what's the point to wait if they are ready then? GP will stop caring about Chromatica in a few weeks, so no one needs these videos except fans 

Plss the videos were filmed and this was confirmed by ATRL and GGD insiders. It's pretty much confirmed.

can we get a home performance pls cuz a lot of artists has done that. katy perry only has 1 single out from KP5 and she did a lot already while gaga with 2 singles and an album out still, no performance. 

Sneaky Oliver

Wow this was surprisingly not surprising at all :enigma:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MelbHawker

People are acting as if there was a MV scheduled/promised for July.. 

:selena:

I can't at this fanbase making stuff up 

thatfoxyfeeling

It legit feels like we don't even have LG6. I love Chromatica but Gaga has always been an artist who is all about visuals, concepts, performances and fashion etc. can she jump on IG live and say something PLEASE. 

Cry Crying GIF

Archived