💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

No new music video in July...

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Roboboy

i give up on her. she clearly doesn't care about promoting her album or pleasing the fans. i'm just gonna enjoy this great album

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
1 hour ago, Helix said:

not to be dramatic but I’m starting to lose hope a lil bit... like what’s her plan? Is anything coming remotely soon? I feel like that paper mag party was a missed opportunity 

Remember ROM was filmed right before quarantine apparently....they probably had other ideas that didn't play out. I mean, she could do a "socially distanced video" but that isn't really her style. I do think it's a bit weird that she didn't do a few live performances, but the rest of it makes sense when you consider the a) political climate/BLM protests and b) COVID-19.

IMO she'll probably drop a MV a few months before the Chromatica Ball...kind of like how Taylor Swift dropped a MV for The Man nearly a year after her album came out.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

i give up on her. she clearly doesn't care about promoting her album or pleasing the fans. i'm just gonna enjoy this great album

What..exactly do you expect her to do? Like all she can do is some live performances...

Roboboy
Just now, LilyLark said:

Remember ROM was filmed right before quarantine apparently....they probably had other ideas that didn't play out. I mean, she could do a "socially distanced video" but that isn't really her style. I do think it's a bit weird that she didn't do a few live performances, but the rest of it makes sense when you consider the a) political climate/BLM protests and b) COVID-19.

IMO she'll probably drop a MV a few months before the Chromatica Ball...kind of like how Taylor Swift dropped a MV for The Man nearly a year after her album came out.

Nearly a year? Lover came out August 2019 and The Man video came out in January 2020 

Roboboy
Just now, LilyLark said:

What..exactly do you expect her to do? Like all she can do is some live performances...

which she hasn't done - and also she's allowed to film videos now

S0436

I hope something is announced this week (anything) because she kinda teased us by being in full-on Gaga mode during the Paper mag thing.

LilyLark
Just now, LG6IsHere said:

Nearly a year? Lover came out August 2019 and The Man video came out in January 2020 

It came out in late Feb., but you are right that it wasn't a year. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga dropped some MV a few months before the Chromatica Ball...it would serve as a sort of quasi-promo for the shows.

ThatsGossip64

Even if there isn't a music video, there could still be...

- Chromatica TV

- More info on the unreleased songs that are going to be released soon (SOPHIE songs, Haus Labs Babylon etc)

- GAGAVISION

- Performances

- More insane Visuals (Photoshoots, Lyric videos etc.)

- New Merch

- More tour dates

- More Promo (Billboards, Playlisting etc.)

- More iconic Gaga tweets (like "Rain is stored in the boobs")

- Magazine Covers

- More interviews

- Behind the scenes of making the album.

There are so many more things that could be done, why is everyone so crazy about a music video?:triggered:

lavenderblondee

source.gif

kidding but also :messga: I hope they're trying to sustain ROM and that's why

Pennywise

Listen to Mood Ring (By Demand) (Pride Remix (Audio)) and forget about traumatica for a while, gheys :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

which she hasn't done - and also she's allowed to film videos now

COVID-19 cases are sky-rocketing in California again & shops are being closed down again. There was literally like a week and a half where things opened back up and then it all went to h*ll. I really doubt she would be allowed, or it would be considered "safe," for her to do a music video unless it was a socially distanced one which...isn't really her style.

I do agree she could have done some live performances for the talk shows but I can't come up with anything else. She did multiple magazine covers and a few interviews...most pop stars don't do more than 1 or 2 magazine covers. But I disagree that "lack of promo" means she "doesn't care about fans." I think she was just stuck between a rock and a hard place with the timing (COVID-19, the protests). Even IF she doesn't want to promote, I doubt the reason would be "she doesn't care about the fans" (e.g. it could be a conflict with the label, etc.).

gagasicebath
12 minutes ago, chun li said:

What did Nick Knight film?

There were rumours on twitter that it was something related to her forthcoming Dom Perignon campaign (which was originally meant to be announced in May, so...), but it's twitter, so who the hell knows :shrug:

steven

I don’t think she will ever promote the album at this point. I mean, the album is already a month old so I don’t see her going on with interviews to talk about it on Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel etc.

The only thing that saddens me is the fact that I am slowly becoming tired of the album, yesterday was the first time I felt like the songs didn’t sound as fresh and exciting as they used to be.

raragaga

tenor.gif?itemid=5191252

so when can we expect lg7?

xoxo

MiQuenDroid
Just now, raragaga said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5191252

so when can we expect lg7?

2023-2024?
We'll have a movie with Gaga in 2021 before :ladyhaha:

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived