💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confronts Calvin Harris on Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

I don't get this... And this makes me quite angry at Gaga along with some of her fans...

You all praise the pants off Gaga when she refused to "retaliate" with the whole Madonna backlash, when she gave that AMAZING speech before belting out Hair... we all called her classy, dignified and generally a good human being.

THEN... She yells at Calvin Harris for something that happened YEARS ago... She's being a rude, egotistical, patronising b*tch... And again... You all PRAISE her for it? Double standard much?

And I KNOW that's not what she is.... She's one of the most genuinely lovely people in the entire industry... who actually seems to give a crap about her fans.... but this "BitchyGaga" was just out right rude.

:crossed:

you still dont get her point though.she is angry because HE mentioned something that happened 4 years ago a few days before the release of his new album to get publicity!thats what made her angry.and dont try to deny this .dozens of ppl even madonna tooke advantage of gaga s name to get publicity the past few years

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

*cringe from second hand embarrassment*

agreed. seems like she was just looking to confront someone, why even bother? And then she had to apologize for it lol.

You kinda have to be sure about things before standing up for yourself infront of 30 million people.

agreed. seems like she was just looking to confront someone, why even bother? And then she had to apologize for it lol.

You kinda have to be sure about things before standing up for yourself infront of 30 million people.

Calvin lied and made her look like a dick. Whatever :crossed:

If I didn't see the tweets, I wouldn't of known Calvin had a new album out :toofunny:

2hdmxw4.jpg

In recent interviews, Calvin Harris has made it appear as if he turned down a Lady Gaga proposed collaboration when in fact she did not even contact him. Gaga has confronted him on Twitter about this.

LADY GAGA:

DAMN

OH MY GOD DYIING YES ASSGJDLLD

Only here for this type of Gaga :popcorn:

J e s s e

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk **** about "lady gaga" when your albums/singles drop. Y'all should live off your own hustle. #Ido" YES YES YES YES OMG THAT'S MA GURL! :wub: :worship2:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia