Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confronts Calvin Harris on Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

We Found Love was obviously more complex than anything gaga could write... and that beautiful voice by Rihanna that gaga could never match...

:troll:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

CoolTrainerTerry

Honestly, now that I finally saw the interview...He made it clear that it wasn't her who sent the music he didn't like. In other words, Gaga needs to get her facts straight before she looks like an even bigger fool than what all these artists make her seem like.

But the interview makes it clear that the reason he didn't work on REMIXES was because they "weren't hits." He flat out says that.

Bambino

We Found Love was obviously more complex than anything gaga could write... and that beautiful voice by Rihanna that gaga could never match...

:troll:

His loss tho :nails:

Free My Mind

Let's not be spiteful of Calvin... if he didn't like the song she sent him, then he didn't have to produce it tbh. Calvin is an amazing producer to be honest.

Ander_Monster

Gaga needs to know the story before talking. The world is watchin, and she cant be that irresponsible. Because that is NOT being brave, what she just did is being irresponsible

boysboysboys

Further proves my point that Gaga is being ganged up on by the media with these random Gaga interjects in interviews.

Kermit the frog

Ok, let's be real - Calvin made her look stupid now with the new tweet :smh:

I wonder if she actually saw that interview or just noticed monsters talking about it on her timeline.

He tweeted this: @ladygaga no your label emailed me. I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologise if I offended u, wasn't the intention

Hes telling the truth and he did not say he doesnt like her music he said it was before she was famous and to be honest her music were horrible and he said hes a fan now. nothing worng with what he said.

But the interview makes it clear that the reason he didn't work on REMIXES was because they "weren't hits." He flat out says that.

They probably sent him........

STARSTRUCK

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:smh: No wonder he didn't like her.

Edited by omglion

I've watched the BBC interview, and while his wording is ambiguous, it *doesn't* implicate Gaga as the sender of the email (he uses "they"--in this case pretty clearly as a plural pronoun and not the singular gender-neutral, cuz we'd all know Gaga's gender if he was referring to her), which lines up with the earlier interviews in which he'd mentioned this very incident, where his wording seemed to indicate that Gaga was not the sender of the emails (and given this was before she was huge, it makes perfect sense the label would be sending this out without her probably even knowing it).

I know you all jump and squeal cause Gaga's reading and dragging b---hes and slinging shade now, but this kind of stuff doesn't reflect well on her, sorry guys. For starters, if you're gonna read and throw shade, you gotta realize it's an art. And Gaga's not naturally inclined for it: she sounds more like she's complaining, and her barbs aren't, well, very barbed. They just sound like sour lashing-outs (which again, is totally human and bound to happen occasionally, but I have a hard time celebrating it as some triumph of will and spine--twitter shade is the easiest kind to throw). And in this case Calvin was just being honest and replies with a level-headed apology. I'm sure all the **** people talk is getting to Gaga; it really must wear one down. She just needs to always remind herself, she's Lady F*cking Gaga, the biggest celebrity in the world. She doesn't need to worry about every single person on earth's endorsement.

Edited by kupo

RAMROD

Watch out another people who put agenda to shade Gaga before releasing an album after this event.

It is not going that easy anymore LOL

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

pierodinero

but that isn't talking **** about her or using her name to make himself more relevant. There's nothing shady about that.