đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Kinney shows off sexy underarms and beard

Kimmo

Featured Posts

steven
2 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

He looks like one of my high school teachers and it weirds me out every time I see him :bradley:

Well, you were lucky to even have a sexy teacher like him :giveup:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
5 minutes ago, culturalbaptism said:

Oh father... Gaga truly lost. I mean the male specimen she's with now is magnificent but remember CariNO? :ladyhaha:

Carino was definitely a desperate rebound :bradley:

lifeasgeorge
11 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Hmmm he really let himself go after breaking up with Gaga :selena: I'm sad to say this but I always thought like he used her for fame.. He was a random model before dating her and then suddenly he's actor and is getting movie and tv roles.... And after he broke up with her there are no more roles :poot:

"you love the paparazzi love the fame, even though it causes me pain..." 

always felt like this line has to be about carino or kinney 

live and let live

Regina George
1 minute ago, lifeasgeorge said:

"you love the paparazzi love the fame, even though it causes me pain..." 

always felt like this line has to be about carino or kinney 

Yes I honestly think that both could have influenced her to write that song.. 

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Suddenly i'm straight. 

negative no way GIF by 1091

Delete your Grindr account then...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292639c21244e757bdb0

Hottie Detector

Hades
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Delete your Grindr account then...

I will if Rosé decides to marry me. :flower:

Genuine Guy 09
40 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Hmmm he really let himself go after breaking up with Gaga 

That GaGavoodoo is strong ma

We've seen it with quite a few people 

I fear carino is next 

:selena:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Economy
43 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Hmmm he really let himself go after breaking up with Gaga :selena: I'm sad to say this but I always thought like he used her for fame.. He was a random model before dating her and then suddenly he's actor and is getting movie and tv roles.... And after he broke up with her there are no more roles :poot:

To be fair tho he's at an age now where it's significantly more difficult to maintain the kind of body he had and if it was becoming too much work he probably just gave up on it

Testosterone starts to fall big time after early 40s and muscle mass and strength starts to become extremely difficult to maintain without a very good diet and extreme dedication to working out and even then ur not gonna maintain your peak

Edit: He's 38?????? Nnnnnnnnn I thought he was like around 45 or something :rip:

Kimmo
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

To be fair tho he's at an age now where it's significantly more difficult to maintain the kind of body he had and if it was becoming too much work he probably just gave up on it

Testosterone starts to fall big time after early 40s and muscle mass and strength starts to become extremely difficult to maintain without a very good diet and extreme dedication to working out and even then ur not gonna maintain your peak

Edit: He's 38?????? Nnnnnnnnn I thought he was like around 45 or something :rip:

The comment and edit sent me....:billie:

Hottie Detector

jimmytimestep
56 minutes ago, Regina George said:

To be fair he is the lead of one of the most successful procedural TV series of all time (Chicago Fire) which has been renewed for another three seasons on top of the 8 already released...he’s signed to a contract - it’s not like he can just leave and do other things.

i can’t sit through a single episode of any of those Chicago shows though ugh SO boring I have no idea why it’s so popular

Archived