đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling supports conversion therapy for LGBTQ+ people

Supersonic

Featured Posts

roomdivide

She's got all your money already, she can now really stand up for her beliefs of womanhood.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

What the actual **** with wrong with this stupid bitch? I'm not into cancel culture, but she needs to be canceled NOW.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Queen Gloria

Never liked HP to begin with, glad to cancel her. 

mezzanine

I'm reading again these threads and tweets and seeing that she's not removing that f*cking name out of her twitter bio even now that she knows who was that man, and it's making me angry and even violent lol, it scares me that I also get too affected and attached to sh*t like this, but seriously, she needs some real powerful public figures to sh*t on her face and make the mainstream media cancel her for real. This woman is worrying, these kind of opinions are the perfect foundation for dangerous people (influential anti-lgbt+ activists and politicians) to reaffirm themselves and get power through the general public opinion

i've had the luck of growing up and working with trans people, trans women surrounding me, and sadly i've had the bad luck of seeing some die, and this is very triggering, this ignorant woman really needs a reality check

Archived