Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
26 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

That's how they sign things in Chromatica. Please be respectful of their culture. :neyde: 

In Chromatica...no one signature is greater than another...:ally:

...except the first 15 she cared to sign...:interestinga:

The other 100,000... :oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkmedowntown
5 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think it's really sad how so many of us would have felt so good about opening the package only to then feel instantly deflated:(

at first I read this as 'instantly deleted' and it still applies

Little Mons✟er

MANiCURE 6
5 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

There can be 100 copies in a room, and 99 have a Z on them :ally:

But all it takes is one to have a L on it... :enigma:

whore
5 hours ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Do you guys think that the marker just blurred while packing or it's supposed to be like that?

You can clearly see the outline of the marker on each line she drew :messga:

RAMROD

Gurl, all these SCAMATICA got me writing paragraphs! :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StarstruckIllusion

okay but this is legit one if the worst, scammy, scummy, disgusting things shes ever done :wtf: Very few things make me question her and this is one of them. How were there 0 adults in the room to ensure quality over quantity? The one I got was actually pretty nice but I feel bad for this who got the Z...

Flippy
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gurl, all these SCAMATICA got me writing paragraphs! :bradley:

Ok but like, thank you for letting me know you could use a pentagram on twitter :enigma:

I’ll be using it regularly 𖤐

:kara:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

StarstruckIllusion

The way she has to sign more now bc people want new ones :billie:

Like how you just gone carelessly create more work for yourself... since when did Gaga get brain worms???

GregJA

The way I won :bradley: still just ‘lady ga’ and she may have had a stroke writing ga but :enigma:

FE1-FFFA0-43-D1-4307-ABB4-926-A52-A4-AA9

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Agunimon

You guys defending her over this laziness regardless of the price are the same energy of Trump’s tired excuse about the ramp. 

I said, “Thank goodness. Thank you very much.” Think of it. So essentially almost 600 times. Now the general says, “Sir, are you ready?” I said, “I’m ready General, where are we going now?” You have to understand I left early in the morning to get there. Now it’s sort of late in the afternoon. A lot of these fakers were with us. So they know. He said, ” Sir, we can now leave the stage.” I said, “Great general, let’s go, I’ll follow you,” and he goes like this, “Right here, sir,” and I walked off. The stage was higher than this one and the ramp was probably 10 yards long. I say, “General.” Now you got to understand, I have the whole corps of cadets looking at me and I want them to love their president, I did this big thing. I love them, I love them. They’re incredible, and they do. I said, “General, I’ve got myself a problem, general.” Because I’m wearing leather bottom shoes which is good if you’re walking on flat surfaces. It’s not good for ramps and if I fall down, look at all those press back there, look at them. This was a steel ramp, you all saw it because everybody saw it. This was a steel ramp. It had no handrail, it was like an ice skating rink, and I said, “General, I have a problem,” and he didn’t understand that at first. I said, “There’s no way.” He understood, I just saluted almost 600 times. I just made a big speech. I sat for other speeches. I’m being baked. I’m being baked like a cake. I said, “General, there’s no way I can make it down that ramp without falling on my ass, General. I have no railing.”

this is the same energy. 

StarstruckIllusion

Funny how people are getting called entitled, yet I’m just as upset while this is what I got. So what am I now that I actually won?

BDC31300-ECE3-4-C68-B54-B-4-D77-D4894870

Guest ARTPOPSlays
6 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, is it really that important...? :saladga: Mine was kinda middle of the pile but I'm just happy I own something she touched, idk

Plus, it's not like she charged $100 for it, it's practically a gift.

I agree. She sold these for less than the standard album itself! Some of the pictures look like maybe the marker ran out of ink and her not knowing, or just edited 

MessyTop

Guys my signed CD got lost UPS can’t find it. I don’t even know what to think. I’m done with Gaga’s shop. 3rd order I cancel in the last week. What a fail. 
I know is not Gaga’s fault, is the bad UM store. Bye. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived