Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Kimberly jj
3 minutes ago, ThefamebaII said:

!!!!!! 

I honestly was thinking this but didn't want to think she'd let down her fans like that.. :selena:

honey everything is possible in this world:madge:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess
57 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well people should broaden their definition of what a signature is, because that's what everyone got different variations of. Because she's human and she can't physiologically sign thousands of cards the same way and with constant energy.

Not you with that "Because she's human" excuse again..

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

That's even more reason why she should've realized "okay I can't sign thousands of these, just make them limited" and then she could've gave the fans what she promised, an actual Lady Gaga signature and not just a rushed LG, L or scribble.

At the end of the day, it's done with now. People can get a refund or a replacement and hopefully in the future these things are limited, for Gaga's sake.

HugoJG

I was sad because my order got cancelled but all this is just so messy that I don't know what to think anymore.
This all just looks like an ugly money grab

sad lady gaga GIF

AndrewGr
5 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Gaga would not do her fans like that...

Maybe she wasn't even aware. Other artists have done it as well, but hers is the most blatant case so far. I don't know what he excuse is, could be her fibro, but she did. 
People who know autographs very well have been discussing it here (and on Reddit) for a long time:

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/lady-gaga-uk-signed-album-bundles

PartySick
2 hours ago, dynamite said:

Mine just arrived I think I got a good one :bradley:

gb-bf-g.png

Hide contents

The abuse :wtf:

Catch this WP with a silver ~ on it :wtf:

đŸ–€

KeepItCool
8 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

You think people would buy LG7 signed album after receiving a squiggle signature for Chromatica?

a lot of people bought the album JUST for the signature.

I learned my lesson...next time, one copy only, no squiggle needed.

TimisaMonster

Literally just got mine in the mail and it's a Z...im pissed and want a refund...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PrinceOfTheStorm

i've been just scared waiting for mine to arrive.

i do not just wanna get a horrid "signature"

signing out

BgRaEgTaT

I got my L today! I’m not surprised but still a little disappointed...it’s so underwhelming in person lol. I wouldn’t even want to show it off to anyone because it looks so ridiculously fake or something...frankly it feels out of character for her to let this fly. I’d prefer if there had been a very limited amount of signed copies for a more expensive price over all of this mess. 

Rat Boy
4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

it somehow had dirt on it like it had been kicked around the floor or something. 

That's how they sign things in Chromatica. Please be respectful of their culture. :neyde: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Maleficent

spending money on an artist beyond the basic physical album/concert tickets is clownery, sorry. 

ThefamebaII
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

spending money on an artist beyond the basic physical album/concert tickets is clownery, sorry. 

... not sure what you’re trying to get at considering this included the “basic” album. 

People work hard for their money. Let them choose what they want to spend it on. The clownery is an artist selling “cheap” merchandise. **Chromatica pillow 

Chromatography
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

If you're upset by the look of an autograph you got for pretty much free, then I seriously suggest you sort your life priorities, because it doesn't sound like first world problems to me.

CQAV.gif

you’re right, no ones allowed to be upset about anything ever because people are dying from covid, etc. i hope the next time you get upset about anything you remember that. i can’t actually believe people gatekeeper the feeling of being upset, lol.

RetroPhysico
3 hours ago, dynamite said:

That would be a valid point if her usual signature was a squiggle, but we know it isn't. This is the result of overselling and is just a mess. Everyone paid for the same thing and should receive the same thing. But some got a beautiful calligraphic 'Lady Gaga' while others got a careless scribble. I completely understand why people are upset.

I completely agree with this.

Whoever decided to restock the signed CDs 70x is at fault smh. :triggered:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived