Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New tickets available for the Chromatica Ball (London/Paris)

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

numb the flame
17 minutes ago, lukash said:

what is pitch ? 

Basically general admission but because it's a stadium you're stood on the pitch football is played on. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher
36 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Basically general admission but because it's a stadium you're stood on the pitch football is played on. 

Part of me thinks the end of the catwalk is in front of the pitch standing area, and that’s why it’s sold with early entry. It wouldn’t make any sense to make people pay £191 for EE if they had no chance to be close. 

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Part of me thinks the end of the catwalk is in front of the pitch standing area, and that’s why it’s sold with early entry. It wouldn’t make any sense to make people pay £191 for EE if they had no chance to be close. 

https://imgur.com/a/XFS1bE7

Usually there is a runway so Golden Circle will be in front of the main stage but behind the B stage and Pitch Standing behind stood in front of the B stage. Hopefully the image I added explains it better than what I just did. 

spicemuncher
43 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

https://imgur.com/a/XFS1bE7

Usually there is a runway so Golden Circle will be in front of the main stage but behind the B stage and Pitch Standing behind stood in front of the B stage. Hopefully the image I added explains it better than what I just did. 

That’s exactly what I think will happen! It’s the only way to justify early entry for the pitch.

I refunded my Golden Circle EE ticket for London and got Pitch Standing. I hope I’m right. I’d like to see the show both ways (going to Paris too), in front of the B stage and behind it!

Guest Messy vers

I hope she will add more dates. 

Like:

I leg

2 x London

Paris

Berlin 

II leg

Tokyo

Seul ft. Blackpink

Sydney

III leg

5 x Canada

5 x USA

It's not that much and most of it are domestic. With the hype and health care she will sold out. (Even without she can)

TMM90

Thanks for posting this. I got the Hot ticket package! 

anyone any experience with this package at other tours?

before I always got Platinum Early acces tickets for Gaga. 

MiQuenDroid

There are some "pelouse" tickets (68.60€) available for the Paris show! 

All I ever wanted was love...

panosmonster
19 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

There are some "pelouse" tickets (68.60€) available for the Paris show! 

i just saw them - i'm wondering how long they are going to be around.

FentyGa
On 6/29/2020 at 5:48 PM, Kapi09 said:

Still waiting for Chromatica Ball announcement in Poland :flop::poot:

girl just fly to london, ryanair’s notoriously cheap for poland-london (and vice versa) flights. book an air bnb for one night

Juanlittlem
21 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Thanks for posting this. I got the Hot ticket package! 

anyone any experience with this package at other tours?

before I always got Platinum Early acces tickets for Gaga. 

It's okay, normally they'll have another entry for those VIP packages and some includes a little party with snacks before the show. They give you a gift that is sort of like the Billet Collector this tour and they'll show you the way to your seat. 
That's basically what the VIP packages include.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MiQuenDroid
16 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

girl just fly to london, ryanair’s notoriously cheap for poland-london (and vice versa) flights. book an air bnb for one night

Or Paris. 

All I ever wanted was love...

Mocchi

New London tickets are showing up every day. Yesterday I was too late cause I was like "WTF you already have tickets for Paris" and somebody else got them but today I couldn't resist the temptation and now I have for both cities :cryga:

babs441

I was able to get EE Gold circle for London, I just need gold circle ee for paris and Im good. 

crispyscool

still trying to GC London but I see they released 2 different GA for paris? anyone know the difference? 

Archived