⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
news

New tickets available for the Chromatica Ball (London/Paris)

youandi

Wish there were standing tickets available for London. Still a bit far for a concert though :/ maybe I should make the most of having to travel and just go France instead 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luc
Posted (edited)

What is the likelihood that I can still get golden circle tickets (or the other good standing area) for Paris at this point? :rip: does anyone know how much they cost on reselling websites?

Edited by Luc

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dramatica
20 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Well if you live in California you already had 30+ Enigma concerts

dramatica.gif.244f72efeca00ea1af418f5aed

We are talking about Chromatica. Chile anyways.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami

Are there standing spots?? :lolly: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MiQuenDroid
13 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Guys i dont understand

Are those new tickets? The people who got their tickets before, isnt it still valid for next year?

No! Tickets are still available. Some people asked a refund so there are a lot of new seats available.

All I ever wanted was love...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest
1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

No! Tickets are still available. Some people asked a refund so there are a lot of new seats available.

I am panicking i still did not purchase my ticket are those the only seats available right now?????? Please help me

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
adoga
36 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Isn't Italy not too far from Paris tho? :poot:

We have 3 dates for the whole states :poot: and if you live in California you're way too far from any of those :neyde:

But I'm not from Italy:selena: I just want for us eastern/central European fans to have some closer dates, or even just one date

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dramatica
Just now, adoga said:

But I'm not from Italy:selena: I just want for us eastern/central European fans to have some closer dates, or even just one date

I know your intentions were good, and yes Gaga doesn't visit Eastern Europe much, which must be frustrating :kara:

 

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why am I on GGD

I really want to see it but I'd have to spend €300-450 on the trip, travel alone and it would be seated tickets far away from the stage :cryga:

Please come to Amsterdam Gaga :cryga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kdavies12

I’ve just seen a few early entry pitch, standing and golden circle tickets become available for London!

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
joannethenight

i just get mine!

🌹
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sexxx
28 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Are there standing spots?? :lolly: 

 

7 minutes ago, Kdavies12 said:

I’ve just seen a few early entry pitch, standing and golden circle tickets become available for London!

 

yep finally.. they just appeared

🤷🏽‍♂️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caldy

Does anyone know where one might acquire standing GA tickets (non-VIP package) for the Toronto show 

media.giphy_.comgiphy-2da9e87a9d31306935

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MiQuenDroid
34 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I am panicking i still did not purchase my ticket are those the only seats available right now?????? Please help me

Yes they are! Go on TicketMaster and check the map. 

All I ever wanted was love...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MiQuenDroid
29 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I really want to see it but I'd have to spend €300-450 on the trip, travel alone and it would be seated tickets far away from the stage :cryga:

Please come to Amsterdam Gaga :cryga:

Take the Thalys to Paris sis :triggered:

All I ever wanted was love...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...