• Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst
1 minute ago, ObezyankaNol said:

I-

I - :deadbanana:

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

GaGaAst

Jersh is intellectual and extremely smart. If some people continue to disrespect him, he will simply move on from Gaga reaction. He will listen to her but won't release it in his youtube Channel. 

Guys stop being such a jerk. Appreciate what he is doing. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

ObezyankaNol
Just now, GaGaAst said:

I - :deadbanana:

I don't know if they're talking about the twitter account or the whole Gagadaily site :selena:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Ouranos

I said his replies on YouTube make him seem like a jerk and I don’t know if that’s supposed to be sarcasm or bad humour but that tweet comes across the same I’ll probably still watch his videos but that btw video was chopped pretty bad i couldn’t watch it 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Luffy

He chose to publicly voice his opinions on several different topics, he should expect criticism. Some stans shouldn’t ruin that for him, he should just ignore the demanding/rude ones.

Helxig

HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS YOU BASTARDS

Jersh is pure and kind and a great reactor

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

wiltedbliss

he’s actually my fave music reactor on youtube currently... i didn’t know he was getting hate. ya’ll are messy for no reason sometimes :messga:

freebit

I think he's not used to stans. It's pretty shocking when you first encounter their rudeness as a local/member of the general public.:shrug:

I mean, it sucks, but they're never going away or are going to get any nicer, so you got to get densensitized to it if you're going to be a youtuber.

35 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

I don't know if they're talking about the twitter account or the whole Gagadaily site :selena:

Cringing @ them trying to make us all out to be racist trump supporters. :smh: There are some here no doubt, as they are everywhere, like parasites, & I have had the displeasure of arguing with them, but it's not the majority. These people are such Pick Me's. 

tenor.gif

If they're talking about the GGD twitter account, then ok, go off a bit. :lolly:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

The last time I came here y’all loved him and his reactions. Now all of the sudden you do this? Bye again for another 2 months. 

Emvee

Despite Jersh having majority support from the fan base (from what I can see) it’s the few demanding/rude fans that make the biggest impression. Multiply that x1000 and that’s probably how Gaga felt when she was getting backlash during the BTW and ARTPOP eras. It took her years to realize that the way around that was to plug herself out from the fan conversations, hence Gaga herself no longer reads Gagadaily. 

Not every creator/artist/celebrity understands this right off the bat, so it’s actually very mentally draining for them. 

Jersh, if you’re reading this, keep doing your thing, Zaddy. :kara:

C1trus

Now this might explain why it's so hard for Gaga to gain new dedicated fans. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Dramatica

I gotta confess I once said he should turn gay and marry me :neyde:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived