Top Posters In This Topic

• Miker

• Ambrosia

• Shadow

• Sister

On 29.10.2012 at 1:41 AM, Shadow said:

B3zgy.jpg

Crafted by Star.

Welcome to my rocker's haven. Come share any rock bands you've encountered or your long time favorites. When your day is riding on edge or your heart shattered in pieces by this world's grim blades, turn up the radio and feel the drumbeat that kick starts your day into the high gear and cruise through with your fist in the air. Join me in a place where all emotion and celebration bleeds out like fine wine and whiskey, where the music via electric guitar brings people together.

:rockstar:Let's rock! :rockstar:

Rock Star Profile:

g6zZ5.jpg
Manifested by the legendary JaysAMess

Rock Star Profile:

Avenged Sevenfold
Black Sabbath
Depeche Mode
Metallica
Rush
Van Halen

I simply fall in love with Metallica. This is something amazing. I have been listening their songs from the very childhood and no one can forse me to change my mind that this is the best group ever. My favourite songs are nothing else matter, mama said, I disappear and Whiskey and the jar! Actually I like all their songs and listen them here  mp3.naij.com/artist-2212-metallica. Is there any one else, who goes so mad about this group as I ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 3:18 AM, IrinaHops said:

Hi there, I LOVE Metallica too. Pretty much been hooked since I was a preteen. I nearly have all their albums except St. Anger and Garage Inc., but considering getting even those. I recently got their new album, Hardwired, and it is a return to their old style, while reflecting their new band dynamic, by far one of their best recent albums in my opinion from numerous listens. I got their deluxe album, so I even enjoyed the bonus material. 

Check it out if you haven't already, it totally rocks! :rockstar:

Edited by Shadow
Silence those demons... . 🖤
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Jigglygoth

Gothic Metal's pioneer queen Liv Kristine, and her Rock/Pop project. Criminally underrated, check her out and bless your lives. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2

Ambrosia

Sounds great!  :sara:

Edited by Ambrosia
Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Nirvana
On 31.12.2016 at 10:03 AM, Shadow said:

Hi there, I LOVE Metallica too. Pretty much been hooked since I was a preteen. I nearly have all their albums except St. Anger and Garage Inc., but considering getting even those. I recently got their new album, Hardwired, and it is a return to their old style, while reflecting their new band dynamic, by far one of their best recent albums in my opinion from numerous listens. I got their deluxe album, so I even enjoyed the bonus material. 

Check it out if you haven't already, it totally rocks! :rockstar:

Hi, I'm a huge Metallica fan too! I really liked the new album too, the best tracks are in my opinion Spit out the bone,  Hardwired and Moth into Flame. :heart: It really is more of a return to the roots. Metallica is just one of those bands that I can listen any time any place, there's always something for every situation. Actually I only started to listen rock music thanks to Metallica...  I saw the first time One music video at a History lesson when I was 15 something, the teacher said he's not into this kind of music but likes the video and this song :laughga: And that was where my Metallica obsession started :sweat: So, so many memories.... Sadly never been to their concerts tho.

I do like all the albums but there's something that I hold close to my heart in the first four albums, I love them so much. Many people like Master of Puppets the best, but I even think I might like Ride the Lightning a bit more.. Maybe it is because it's the first album I heard of them in full:laughga: But Fade to Black is one of my all time favourite songs ever so there's that. It helped me so much in my youth, as music in general did. :heart: I actually only listened to rock-heavy metal-grunge, right up until Gaga came to the pop scene... :firega:

But I'll share the song that started my interest in metal music:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Ambrosia

I really like this band, but I did like them better earlier on.  The attitude, the looks, the music... they just seemed more "rock."  Of recent, they are getting a bit too soft core and "preachy."  I feel I can say this because I'm a fan, lol.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates
  • Like 1

• Shadow locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked this topic