💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haven of the Rockers and Metalheads

Shadow

Featured Posts

Miker

I quoted again before I posted a link.  Oh gosh.  And then it quoted you twice.... I could give lessons into how to royally mess up the quoting system.  Well, you give me a good teasing now and then, but you never forget about me!!  The link is Poison, I Won't Forget You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ess534V-bpI

It works as i said but you have to twist it somehow. :shrug:

Mars..........or bust!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miker

• Ambrosia

• Shadow

• Sister

Ambrosia

Now, it will let me post a video, but I can't write text.  :lmao:  I've got a hole in my head.  Bow down before the server... I'm going to get what I deserve.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Miker

Now, it will let me post a video, but I can't write text.  :lmao:  I've got a hole in my head.  Bow down before the server... I'm going to get what I deserve.

You need to click on the red crooked arrow below and you should be able to type to your hearts delight.

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

You need to click on the red crooked arrow below and you should be able to type to your hearts delight.

Crooked?  That says it all right there.  Yes, I try and monkey with it and I think once it worked for me.  There is no delight from this side of the table.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4vH5VtViqg  Trent Reznor is a God of unparalleled proportions.  It's Terrible Lie.

Edited by Ambrosia

Miker

Crooked?  That says it all right there.  Yes, I try and monkey with it and I think once it worked for me.  There is no delight from this side of the table.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4vH5VtViqg  Trent Reznor is a God of unparalleled proportions.  It's Terrible Lie.

Here's the whole album........:yes: 

Mars..........or bust!
  • Like 2

Ambrosia

Here's the whole album........:yes: 

I was listening to Terrible Lie but I posted the whole album!?  Thank you.  You really are the Ambrosia Whisperer.  :lmao:

Miker

Why have side dishes when you can put everything on the plate? :woohoo:

I was listening to Terrible Lie but I posted the whole album!?  Thank you.  You really are the Ambrosia Whisperer.  :lmao:

Mars..........or bust!
  • Like 1

Ambrosia

Why have side dishes when you can put everything on the plate? :woohoo:

That is a great way to look at individual songs vs. complete albums.  I'll have to remember that.  Well, then NIN serves a great feast and Rush cooks up one hell of an all you can eat buffet.  :hehe:  Now, it's obviously late....

• Like 1

Ambrosia

images.jpg

No, it's back to the site's 'old can't embed tricks.'   Don't make me go all Eugene firetruck on you.

But Eugene is not a scientist like me...........:giggle:

So... did you just say that you are a scientist?  :awesome:  Like in a Eugene kind of way, or in a Billy Murray / Ghostbuster'ish way, like Back off man, I'm a scientist?  Or are you really a person of science?  Are you the one that decided Pluto was still a planet?  :stalkga:

The song is Coldplay's, The Scientist.  It's one of those songs where I get a feeling of nostalgia when I hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A

• Like 1

Ambrosia

Anyone remember way back when when he created some of the video designs for Quake and something you had to pick up was nine inch nails?   :hunty:

Miker

So... did you just say that you are a scientist?  :awesome:  Like in a Eugene kind of way, or in a Billy Murray / Ghostbuster'ish way, like Back off man, I'm a scientist?  Or are you really a person of science?  Are you the one that decided Pluto was still a planet?  :stalkga:

The song is Coldplay's, The Scientist.  It's one of those songs where I get a feeling of nostalgia when I hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A

Are you still trying to quote and embed? You must be doing it backwards still because you have the results to prove it. :giggle:  I'll need to figure out a formula for you. :hehe: 

Mars..........or bust!
  • Like 1

• Shadow locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked this topic