• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miker

• Ambrosia

• Shadow

• Sister

Ambrosia

I like the couple last videos you posted.  They seem underrated and much more meaningful than some pop stars of recent months.  :teehee:  Kidding aside, I really like that song and video, Long Way Down.  I've never heard it before so thank you for posting.  It reminded me of my returning to my parent's house after they were gone - how different and vibrant it was when I was younger, and then just a dark shell with furniture covered and moved, or gone, when I came back to help with the sale.  I could see "flashes" of them doing the normal things they always used to do, (in my mind), then those images were gone and sometimes I had to wonder if it ever happened.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates
  • Like 1

Ambrosia

If this video is not available in your country, then leave your country.  :stalkga::sharon:

Miker

If this video is not available in your country, then leave your country.  :stalkga::sharon:

We have dynamite, you could blow up your computer........:giggle:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

We have dynamite, you could blow up your computer........:giggle:

Are my videos still not working?  :giveup:  My computer is just fine.  Don't touch it and don't blow it up!  See what you did - now I can't embed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Y3zbRxZ6Q

Miker

Are my videos still not working?  :giveup:  My computer is just fine.  Don't touch it and don't blow it up!  See what you did - now I can't embed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Y3zbRxZ6Q

You're just nervous.....:hehe:. That video worked fine Woodstock....back to your old I can't embed tricks I see..:shrug:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

You're just nervous.....:hehe:. That video worked fine Woodstock....back to your old I can't embed tricks I see..:shrug:

No, it's back to the site's 'old can't embed tricks.'  :saladga:  Don't make me go all Eugene firetruck on you.

Miker

images.jpg

No, it's back to the site's 'old can't embed tricks.'   Don't make me go all Eugene firetruck on you.

But Eugene is not a scientist like me...........:giggle:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

images.jpgo, it's back to the site's 'old can't embed tricks.'   Don't mke me go all Eugene firetruck on you.

But Eugene is not a scientist like me...........:giggle:

I quoted again before I posted a link.  Oh gosh.  And then it quoted you twice.... I could give lessons into how to royally mess up the quoting system.  Well, you give me a good teasing now and then, but you never forget about me!!  The link is Poison, I Won't Forget You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ess534V-bpI

• Like 1

• Shadow locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked this topic