⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
musician

Kylie Minogue

Jose P
14 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg yes that song is iconic, the beat is very smooth and infectious, i hope someone in this thread reccomends more songs like this one

The entire Fever album if you want more smooth and infectious songs with fresh production.

• Thanks 1

FfFfFfFF

b2152d4b8ba75f7d561b81f78798083e.gif

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ororo munroe

I listen to Fever almost everyday :bradley: What an epic body of work :pray: Everything is right about this album

I actually didn't know anything about Kylie before @Aarghya megarates! But now I'm obsessed with her :lolly:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Aarghya
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

b2152d4b8ba75f7d561b81f78798083e.gif

You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high
  • Shook 1

ororo munroe
39 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Are you sure? :teehee:

He's straight, I guess :billie:

ororo munroe

Also you all should appreciate Kylie's visuals for albums more, because she's always serving :lana: 

I will never get over this 

bc818e546ccdbeddfcdab7c174120509.jpg

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

TheRoof
Posted (edited)

ART!

:worship2:

Edited by TheRoof
  • YAAAS 1

MingersPrayer
3 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

Also you all should appreciate Kylie's visuals for albums more, because she's always serving :lana: 

I will never get over this 

bc818e546ccdbeddfcdab7c174120509.jpg

100% - honestly she’s the only female artist than can compete with Madonna on that front. Her book La La La is a good compilation of the visual work. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ororo munroe
2 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

100% - honestly she’s the only female artist than can compete with Madonna on that front. Her book La La La is a good compilation of the visual work. 

Wow, now I want this book :bradley:

• YAAAS 1

LoanSPW
Posted (edited)

I absolutely love Kylie! My favorite artist with Madonna. Back when I was a child, I heard her name a lot, but basically only heard Can’t Get You Out of My Head and All the Lovers. I also heard 2 Hearts and In My Arms quite a lot when they were released (they were hits in France) however I never knew they were by Kylie.

It’s only last year during the summer, back when I was bored during my internship, that I really discovered her. I saw her name in my YouTube suggestions and saw that she just released the Step Back in Time compilation. So I was like, why not? Let’s listen to the first CD which has the modern songs. And I don’t regret it, it was so great. Listening to In My Arms again after so many years, I’ll always remember my reaction to that I was so happy.

Then I tried to listen to full albums. First was Fever, which I really enjoyed. Then I also listened to Rhythm of Love and Kylie ‘94 which I liked. But the album that really blew me away is Impossible Princess. It was just so different and I loved everything about it. Too Far and Drunk REALLY stood out on first listen. This is when I truly became a fan. Then I listened to every post-1997 albums and watched the Aphrodite Tour. I was blown away by it, I never thought that I would ever find something that was close to the masterpiece that was the Confessions Tour.

I have not seen every single performance or listened to every unreleased songs yet, but there’s not a day where I don’t listen to some Kylie music! :) 

Edited by LoanSPW
  • Love 1

Aarghya
5 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

I absolutely love Kylie! My favorite artist with Madonna. Back when I was a child, I heard her name a lot, but basically only heard Can’t Get You Out of My Head and All the Lovers. I also heard 2 Hearts and In My Arms quite a lot when they were released (they were hits in France) however I never knew they were by Kylie.

It’s only last year during the summer, back when I was bored during my internship, that I really discovered her. I saw her name in my YouTube suggestions and saw that she just released the Step Back in Time compilation. So I was like, why not? Let’s listen to the first CD which has the modern songs. And I don’t regret it, it was so great. Listening to In My Arms again after so many years, I’ll always remember my reaction to that I was so happy.

Then I tried to listen to full albums. First was Fever, which I really enjoyed. Then I also listened to Rhythm of Love and Kylie ‘94 which I liked. But the album that really blew me away is Impossible Princess. It was just so different and I loved everything about it. Too Far and Drunk REALLY stood out on first listen. This is when I truly became a fan. Then I listened to every post-1997 albums and watched the Aphrodite Tour. I was blown away by it, I never thought that I would ever find something that was close to the masterpiece that was the Confessions Tour.

I have not seen every single performance or listened to every unreleased songs yet, but there’s not a day where I don’t listen to some Kylie music! :) 

That's so beautiful!

I discovered Impossible Princess this year -- it blew my mind! I have been always a big fan of FEVER, but later Body Language dominated for a while. Right now, except X and Kiss Me Once -- I enjoy each and every KYLIE albums! 

• Love 1

Aarghya
12 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

Wow, now I want this book :bradley:

Really? :teehee:

honeyy

Steam I Was Gonna Cancel

i love Kylie though! she’s someone who just makes the music she wants to make, and I don’t think she’s even made a bad album. I wish she was big in America because IMAGINE the Super Bowl show  she could pull together 

if he's a serial killer, then what's the worst that could happen to a girl who's already hurt? 🌷
  • YAAAS 1

shoful

COME ON AND DANCE WITH ME, YEAH, SLOW!

40 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Also hurt that I wasn’t mentioned here when I participated in almost every rate :giveup:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • Love 1