Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

musician

Kylie Minogue


Anveeroy

Featured Posts

LoLaA

 

2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

A hit that got away..

 

The melody of the verses made me think of  'My Humps' by BEP :sweat:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Anveeroy

    118

  • LoLaA

    48

  • Ororo Munroe

    41

  • CautiousLurker

    30

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the world of KYLIE MINOGUE, lovers! We will talk about everything related to our Divine Pop-Queen KYLIE MINOGUE on this thread!  About Kylie Minogue:  Kylie Minogue started

NEW ALBUM IS COMING! @shoful @CautiousLurker @ororo munroe @Yxilon @Blown Away @[email protected]@Cupid Boy @[email protected] Ronaldo  @Harry X @Future Nostalgia @MingersPrayer @Judas Society @Antonio @

I LOVE KYLIE Kylie is such an underrated artist! But I really love her music. For me Impossible Princess, X abd Body Language are her best albums. 

Anveeroy

Omg omg omg... I did the right thing, moved the ceremony yesterday.. Now two ceremonies are going on :teehee:

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LoLaA
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Omg omg omg... I did the right thing, moved the ceremony yesterday.. Now two ceremonies are going on :teehee:

OMG indeed you did the right thing! 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

OMG indeed you did the right thing! 

So, how's day without Kylie? :ally:

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
auburn

A Kylie Minogue fanbase?? I stan. Literally one of the best popstars of all time. Add to it that she seems like a geniunely sweet and kind person. Idk a better icon.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, auburn said:

A Kylie Minogue fanbase?? I stan. Literally one of the best popstars of all time. Add to it that she seems like a geniunely sweet and kind person. Idk a better icon.

She is so sweet and kind! :heart:

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
auburn
1 minute ago, Goku Black said:

It hurts how underrated she is in the US, honestly one of the best artists

RIGHT??????? The US doesn't deserve her. I just love how she hasn't stopped making music. She started 30 years ago and is still going strong. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPe

A bop and a half and I lowkey prefer it over the album version on most days :enigma:

Stream Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land (Deluxe Edition) 🌺🌴🪐
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy
13 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

A bop and a half and I lowkey prefer it over the album version on most days :enigma:

What's your favorite X songs? 

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy
14 hours ago, Goku Black said:

It hurts how underrated she is in the US, honestly one of the best artists

 

14 hours ago, auburn said:

RIGHT??????? The US doesn't deserve her. I just love how she hasn't stopped making music. She started 30 years ago and is still going strong. 

:applause:

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...