Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted

Guys question! 
In your opinions, do you think Billie Jean was lying? Obviously I don’t mean literally in Michael’s life, but in the song, is the narrator lying? :partysick:

• Love 1

Cello
On 6/22/2022 at 2:11 AM, Dirty Diana said:

Guys question! 
In your opinions, do you think Billie Jean was lying? Obviously I don’t mean literally in Michael’s life, but in the song, is the narrator lying? :partysick:

Hmm, idk, I kinda believe this song to be autobiographical from Mike's perspective :bradley: 

I think the Billie Jean in the song is lying because Mike didn't sleep around with groupies at that time in his life (as far as we know!) 

Edited by Cello
do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

PartySick
1 hour ago, Cello said:

Hmm, idk, I kinda believe this song to be autobiographical from Mike's perspective :bradley: 

I think the Billie Jean in the song is lying because Mike didn't sleep around with groupies at that time in his life (as far as we know!) 

Wasn't it confirmed that Billie Jean was inspired by all the groupies his brothers had?

I do wonder how many little illegitimate Jacksons are running around out there :laughga:

Cello
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Wasn't it confirmed that Billie Jean was inspired by all the groupies his brothers had?

I do wonder how many little illegitimate Jacksons are running around out there :laughga:

including Joe Jackson's love-children, about 100 I'd say :deadbanana:

PartySick
Just now, Cello said:

including Joe Jackson's love-children, about 100 I'd say :deadbanana:

Yeah :rip:

I wish I could see that conversation Katherine had with Michael when she found out Debbie was carrying his kid.

"Don't be like your father! Put a ring on this girl's finger!"

"Ugh fine, ma. I have a show in Australia, let me hit her up. We'll have sandwiches and stuff I guess. Where's Anthony? I need a best man"

:ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

Cello
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yeah :rip:

I wish I could see that conversation Katherine had with Michael when she found out Debbie was carrying his kid.

"Don't be like your father! Put a ring on this girl's finger!"

"Ugh fine, ma. I have a show in Australia, let me hit her up. We'll have sandwiches and stuff I guess. Where's Anthony? I need a best man"

:ladyhaha:

I kinda stan Debbie for going along with the craziness and being seemingly unphased by it all :lolly:

• LMAO 1

PartySick
Just now, Cello said:

I kinda stan Debbie for going along with the craziness and being seemingly unphased by it all :lolly:

"Oh hey girl, I just broke up with Elvis' daughter, wanna have my babies?"

"Yeah, cool"

"Queen, my mom is super mad at me so we're getting married in two days. Cool?"

"Bet"

"Sorry about snatching Prince like that back there but I didn't want anyone taking his picture. We good?"

"Breezy, bruh"

"I want another one tbh"

"Put it in me, fam"

"Thanks for the daughter, have a mansion"

"Oh, lit"

"So...anyway, here's the divorce papers. You can keep the mansion, I'm taking the kids"

"Cool"

I aspire for that level of aloofness tbh.

• LMAO 1

Cello
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

"Oh hey girl, I just broke up with Elvis' daughter, wanna have my babies?"

"Yeah, cool"

"Queen, my mom is super mad at me so we're getting married in two days. Cool?"

"Bet"

"Sorry about snatching Prince like that back there but I didn't want anyone taking his picture. We good?"

"Breezy, bruh"

"I want another one tbh"

"Put it in me, fam"

"Thanks for the daughter, have a mansion"

"Oh, lit"

"So...anyway, here's the divorce papers. You can keep the mansion, I'm taking the kids"

"Cool"

I aspire for that level of aloofness tbh.

honestly I love her :deadbanana: if I wasn't already a taken woman, this would be a life goal. womb donor to rich paternal man. 

• LMAO 1

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

honestly I love her :deadbanana: if I wasn't already a taken woman, this would be a life goal. womb donor to rich paternal man. 

"Seriously, a couple kids and I get a mansion and several million dollars!"

I'd do it :bradley:

• YAAAS 1

Werewolves Wanted

Guys genuine question, does anyone know how to toe the line of copyright with the estate? I’m really feeling the itch to try and design my own MJ shirts on red bubble but I don’t need the estate knocking on my door :bradley:

PartySick
3 hours ago, Dirty Diana said:

Guys genuine question, does anyone know how to toe the line of copyright with the estate? I’m really feeling the itch to try and design my own MJ shirts on red bubble but I don’t need the estate knocking on my door :bradley:

No idea :rip:

• Love 1

Cello
3 hours ago, Dirty Diana said:

I'm not totally sure. I would look at examples of what other people have done, because surely their designs wouldn't still be up if they'd had a copyright claim 

Werewolves Wanted
26 minutes ago, PartySick said:

No idea :rip:

No stress hon!!

20 minutes ago, Cello said:

I'm not totally sure. I would look at examples of what other people have done, because surely their designs wouldn't still be up if they'd had a copyright claim 

Good idea! Redbubble seems to let things slide until brought to their attention. I actually just bought this shirt 

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Thriller-by-hadilao980/74786241.PE4DN?ref=explore-for-you-recently-viewed

• Love 1

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

No stress hon!!

Good idea! Redbubble seems to let things slide until brought to their attention. I actually just bought this shirt 

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Thriller-by-hadilao980/74786241.PE4DN?ref=explore-for-you-recently-viewed

I feel like Michael would hate this shirt :deadbanana:

Maybe if it doesn't have his direct image on it it's ok? That one is fanart which the artist would have the rights to, even if MJ and his work was the subject...