💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Cello
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

An excerpt from Freddie Cascio's book talking about MJ's breakdown on the set of You Rock My World after the director said he wanted to resculpt his nose and darken his skin:

When i arrived I heard Michael in the bathroom, freaking out and throwing stuff around. Clearly John McClain had talked to him about proposed changes to his skin and nose, and he was extremly pissed off. I tried to get his attention, but the chaos inside the bathroom went on. Finally I heard him bang something with such force that I got worried. I started trying to break down the door. At last, Michael let me in. He was sitting on the floor. He`d been in the middle of having his hair cut when he heard the news, so his hair was half long, half short. He was holding his hands over his face, sobbing. "can you believe it?" he said. "They think I`m ugly?" They want to put putty on my nose? What the **** is wrong with them? I don`t tell them how they should look. **** them" Talking through tears, he kept saying, "They think I`m a freak, they think I`m a freak, they think I`m a freak."

MY HEART :cryga:

He didn't deserve all the bs people put him through :(

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Love 2

Werewolves Wanted

What if I start using MJ as an excuse? 
“sorry, I can’t support your NFT. Michael wouldn’t have liked it. Thanks xoxo”

• LMAO 1

Cello
1 minute ago, Dirty Diana said:

What if I start using MJ as an excuse? 
“sorry, I can’t support your NFT. Michael wouldn’t have liked it. Thanks xoxo”

This is honestly a great idea to get out of many situations, apart from dancing, eating KFC and having water balloons fights, which I'm always down for anyway 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

Werewolves Wanted
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

This is honestly a great idea to get out of many situations, apart from dancing, eating KFC and having water balloons fights, which I'm always down for anyway 

“Does it heal the world? Does it make it a better place??? For you?? And for me?? And not to mention the entire human race???? Then I’m not going. ❤️“

• LMAO 2

Werewolves Wanted

Billie Jean made me gay so that way I’d never risk breaking young girls’ hearts. Thank you, Michael ❤️

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
13 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

“Does it heal the world? Does it make it a better place??? For you?? And for me?? And not to mention the entire human race???? Then I’m not going. ❤️“

I'm using this :ladyhaha:

💚
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick

Guys!

I have an idea.

MJ's birthday is on August 29th which is 71 days away. On July 10th, it'll be 50 days. I want to do a version of "Gaga on this day" but it'll be "MJ this year" starting with 1958 and going until 2009. One day for every year.

Thoughts? :oprah:

@Cello @Dirty Diana @Chromatislaps @AnnaNicoleSmith

💚
  • Love 3

Cello
Just now, PartySick said:

Guys!

I have an idea.

MJ's birthday is on August 29th which is 71 days away. On July 10th, it'll be 50 days. I want to do a version of "Gaga on this day" but it'll be "MJ this year" starting with 1958 and going until 2009. One day for every year.

Aww I love this idea :heart:

she/her 💗 free my mind

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Guys!

I have an idea.

I think thats such an amazing idea! :firega: if u need help with pictures let me know

Werewolves Wanted
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Guys!

I have an idea.

I’d love!!!! Is there anything I can do to be helpful besides my support??

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

I’d love!!!! Is there anything I can do to be helpful besides my support??

I'll let you know :flutter:

I have about 21 days to decide on what concept I want to go with.

Though if you guys know of any obscure appearances or pictures from his quieter years please do share :heart:

The album and tour years will be simple enough but other years might not have many events of note :bradley:

💚
  • Love 2

PartySick

Ugh :cryga:

00ac49c049b50fa15c3bc1acbe89d469.jpg

9088d94b296ca0a4a37051d276ad99b5.jpg

4b6afd8cce0e11b1b11f4e9428944a38.jpg

When I see these pictures I get that song from the Lion King sequel stuck in my head :rip:

Complete with Jermaine and...I guess Janet as lions :ladyhaha:

💚
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
38 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Ugh :cryga:

00ac49c049b50fa15c3bc1acbe89d469.jpg

9088d94b296ca0a4a37051d276ad99b5.jpg

4b6afd8cce0e11b1b11f4e9428944a38.jpg

When I see these pictures I get that song from the Lion King sequel stuck in my head :rip:

Complete with Jermaine and...I guess Janet as lions :ladyhaha:

LMAOing purely for the lion king 2 reference 

• LMAO 1