💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted

like obviously with WBSS it’s longer, but beat it?? I don’t know. Unless they mean how beat it starts off like it glitches 

Edited by Dirty Diana
  • Thanks 1

Cello
Just now, Dirty Diana said:

like obviously with WBSS it’s longer, but beat it?? I don’t know. 

listening now..

she/her 💗 free my mind

Cello
4 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

like obviously with WBSS it’s longer, but beat it?? I don’t know. Unless they mean how beat it starts off like it glitches 

Beat It sounds pretty much exactly the same to me

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Thanks 1

Werewolves Wanted
1 minute ago, Cello said:

ooh, no I didn't know! thanks :party:

There’s just so much stuff I don’t know how to process :air:

• 2 weeks later...
PartySick

Happy vindication day :kiss:

If anyone's interested, Brett Barnes joined the MJ Cast to speak out for the first time in 30 years. If you don't remember him, he's the guy that Wade and James said was another victim. Spoiler warning: Brett says they're full of sh*t :oops:

https://www.themjcast.com/145-vindication-day-special-with-brett-barnes/

@SamanthaC you might be interested in this too, idk :bear:

💚
  • Like 1
  • Shook 2

Werewolves Wanted

Im gonna leave this here for everyone to cringe at but I’m so MJH and I just want to be in Michael’s arms as he sings heal the world and then I fade into dust away with the wind 

Whoosh 

• Love 2

PartySick
1 hour ago, Dirty Diana said:

Im gonna leave this here for everyone to cringe at but I’m so MJH and I just want to be in Michael’s arms as he sings heal the world and then I fade into dust away with the wind 

Whoosh 

Me sober

💚
  • Love 1

Cello
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Me sober

Same :partysick:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

Rahrahbitchson
12 hours ago, Dirty Diana said:

Whoosh 

Every musician's fan, after the curtain comes down
She waits at backstage doors, for those who have prestige
Who promise fortune and fame, a life that's so carefree

:lolly::glamourpuss::vegas:

Love that song lol :gaysia:

sexy poison ivy GIF

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • YAAAS 2

Werewolves Wanted
56 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Every musician's fan, after the curtain comes down
She waits at backstage doors, for those who have prestige
Who promise fortune and fame, a life that's so carefree

:lolly::glamourpuss::vegas:

Love that song lol :gaysia:

sexy poison ivy GIF

I gotta live up to my name!! Yes :firega::queenga:

PartySick

An excerpt from Freddie Cascio's book talking about MJ's breakdown on the set of You Rock My World after the director said he wanted to resculpt his nose and darken his skin:

When i arrived I heard Michael in the bathroom, freaking out and throwing stuff around. Clearly John McClain had talked to him about proposed changes to his skin and nose, and he was extremly pissed off. I tried to get his attention, but the chaos inside the bathroom went on. Finally I heard him bang something with such force that I got worried. I started trying to break down the door. At last, Michael let me in. He was sitting on the floor. He`d been in the middle of having his hair cut when he heard the news, so his hair was half long, half short. He was holding his hands over his face, sobbing. "can you believe it?" he said. "They think I`m ugly?" They want to put putty on my nose? What the **** is wrong with them? I don`t tell them how they should look. **** them" Talking through tears, he kept saying, "They think I`m a freak, they think I`m a freak, they think I`m a freak."

MY HEART :cryga:

💚
  • Sad 2

Werewolves Wanted
18 minutes ago, PartySick said:

An excerpt from Freddie Cascio's book talking about MJ's breakdown on the set of You Rock My World after the director said he wanted to resculpt his nose and darken his skin:

When i arrived I heard Michael in the bathroom, freaking out and throwing stuff around. Clearly John McClain had talked to him about proposed changes to his skin and nose, and he was extremly pissed off. I tried to get his attention, but the chaos inside the bathroom went on. Finally I heard him bang something with such force that I got worried. I started trying to break down the door. At last, Michael let me in. He was sitting on the floor. He`d been in the middle of having his hair cut when he heard the news, so his hair was half long, half short. He was holding his hands over his face, sobbing. "can you believe it?" he said. "They think I`m ugly?" They want to put putty on my nose? What the **** is wrong with them? I don`t tell them how they should look. **** them" Talking through tears, he kept saying, "They think I`m a freak, they think I`m a freak, they think I`m a freak."

MY HEART :cryga:

Oh my GOD holy sh*t :( 

• Love 1