đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Don't worry, it's not a done deal yet. And if it is overturned, there will be hell to pay for the Repugnants so...you know, silver linings and all that :nick:

“Repugnants” wait I almost missed this oh my god 

• LMAO 1

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

Yeah for sure.. my parents vote conservative and so I feel even more guilt that I can’t converse with them about it. And when I read everyone’s fearful messages I internalize very quickly. People with emotions running high makes me kind of panic. And again, I hope I’m not making this sound like I’m trying to turn the attention on me. Because I know there’s more important things than my anxiety.. Agh. Let’s hope that everything that was done isn’t undone soon.  

My whole family is MAGA except for the people under 30 years old. We're all lefty loos :ladyhaha:

That's another silver lining. Young people will inherit this world some day and the ideals that keep institutional racism, anti-choice misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, etc all alive and thriving will die more and more with each aging generation.

Once the boomers go, the Repugnants will have lost the only age group they have a grip on. All we have to do is preserve democracy in the meantime.

It might look scary but the flow of society and time is GREATLY on our side :firega: we are the river and they're the ones who are trying to swim upstream. At some point they'll drown :diane:

Metaphorically speaking :poot:

Any movement built on the kind of ignorance and hate they have is doomed to fail anyway.

9 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

“Repugnants” wait I almost missed this oh my god 

The Republican party died when Reagan became president imho :lolly:

The GOP that exists today is not filled with conservatives. It's filled with crazy people and people exploiting crazy people's craziness.

đź’š
  • Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

My whole family is MAGA except for the people under 30 years old. We're all lefty loos :ladyhaha:

That's another silver lining. Young people will inherit this world some day and the ideals that keep institutional racism, anti-choice misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, etc all alive and thriving will die more and more with each aging generation.

Once the boomers go, the Repugnants will have lost the only age group they have a grip on. All we have to do is preserve democracy in the meantime.

It might look scary but the flow of society and time is GREATLY on our side :firega: we are the river and they're the ones who are trying to swim upstream. At some point they'll drown :diane:

Metaphorically speaking :poot:

Any movement built on the kind of ignorance and hate they have is doomed to fail anyway.

The Republican party died when Reagan became president imho :lolly:

The GOP that exists today is not filled with conservatives. It's filled with crazy people and people exploiting crazy people's craziness.

Thank you so much for typing all of this out. It made me feel better. ❤️ I’ll definitely make sure to do my part and vote when the time comes too. Crazy crazy.. 

And oh god Reagan :messga: can we be done living in history textbook times?? I kind of wish we had some rally-around figures to sort of lead younger folk. But it seems like that’s not the vibe right now. General social media seems to be the most influential platform, rather than one leader. But, who knows, maybe that’s for the better. I’m by no means a politically savvy individual. 

• Love 1

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

Thank you so much for typing all of this out. It made me feel better. ❤️ I’ll definitely make sure to do my part and vote when the time comes too. Crazy crazy.. 

And oh god Reagan :messga: can we be done living in history textbook times?? I kind of wish we had some rally-around figures to sort of lead younger folk. But it seems like that’s not the vibe right now. General social media seems to be the most influential platform, rather than one leader. But, who knows, maybe that’s for the better. I’m by no means a politically savvy individual. 

Voting and speaking out is all we can do while we pressure our leaders to protect the ideals we elected them for :diane:

And yeah, I think it's maybe better that it's a general shift in tone rather than a few big names on our side.

I mean, the right has who? Trump? MTG? The crooks on Fox, a couple dead presidents, and some senators who already have one foot in the grave.

The left might have rising stars like AOC and aging idols of yesterday like Pelosi or Biden but where our real movement lies is in a tangible sense of common decency.

You take away the right's figure heads and they're directionless. They don't know who to be mad at, who to hate, how to hate them, or how to hurt those they disagree with. Without GOP politicians to stir the pot, "blue lives matter" or "all lives matter" would not have happened. Without Karens refusing to dish out same sex marriage licenses, the right wouldn't cry about "the right to refuse service". Without Fox and Trump, people would have just gotten their vaccines and worn their masks with little argument. Without DeSantis, red hats would still love Disney. There's a million other examples :spin:

Bernie Sanders or AOC could die right now (please let her live to be 150 though :pray:) and the left wouldn't suddenly become rudderless. We would still have our values of respect and tolerance and we'd still fight for justice and the rights and freedoms of the people. We are a movement, they've built their beliefs on being reactionary to our beliefs. That's why they'll ultimately fail :diane:

Can you tell you've caught me at a philosophical time? :samanthac:

đź’š
  • Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Voting and speaking out is all we can do while we pressure our leaders to protect the ideals we elected them for :diane:

And yeah, I think it's maybe better that it's a general shift in tone rather than a few big names on our side.

I mean, the right has who? Trump? MTG? The crooks on Fox, a couple dead presidents, and some senators who already have one foot in the grave.

The left might have rising stars like AOC and aging idols of yesterday like Pelosi or Biden but where our real movement lies is in a tangible sense of common decency.

You take away the right's figure heads and they're directionless. They don't know who to be mad at, who to hate, how to hate them, or how to hurt those they disagree with. Without GOP politicians to stir the pot, "blue lives matter" or "all lives matter" would not have happened. Without Karens refusing to dish out same sex marriage licenses, the right wouldn't cry about "the right to refuse service". Without Fox and Trump, people would have just gotten their vaccines and worn their masks with little argument. Without DeSantis, red hats would still love Disney. There's a million other examples :spin:

Bernie Sanders or AOC could die right now (please let her live to be 150 though :pray:) and the left wouldn't suddenly become rudderless. We would still have our values of respect and tolerance and we'd still fight for justice and the rights and freedoms of the people. We are a movement, they've built their beliefs on being reactionary to our beliefs. That's why they'll ultimately fail :diane:

Can you tell you've caught me at a philosophical time? :samanthac:

That was fantastically put!! And, please! Philosophy-on! I value your opinion, so I’m happy to read whatever you’ve got to say ❤️ I think the idea of how having figureheads like trump being a bad idea is fascinating. I’ve never thought about that before!

• Love 1

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

That was fantastically put!! And, please! Philosophy-on! I value your opinion, so I’m happy to read whatever you’ve got to say ❤️ I think the idea of how having figureheads like trump being a bad idea is fascinating. I’ve never thought about that before!

They call us the sheep but they're the ones being herded into whatever pen their masters need them to be in :billie:

That's all I got :samanthac:

đź’š
  • Thanks 1

Werewolves Wanted
43 minutes ago, PartySick said:

They call us the sheep but they're the ones being herded into whatever pen their masters need them to be in :billie:

That's all I got :samanthac:

Sums it up well!! I dig it. And thanks again, hon 

• Love 1

PartySick
8 hours ago, Dirty Diana said:

It's even funnier 'cause before the song Kenny warned him about not stepping off the stage :ladyhaha:

đź’š
  • LMAO 1

Werewolves Wanted
44 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's even funnier 'cause before the song Kenny warned him about not stepping off the stage :ladyhaha:

I’m dying over how he went “yeah.” He sounds so guilty and Kenny sounds so over it 

• LMAO 1

Werewolves Wanted

GUYS I’m sorry but I’m Mary Jane Diana tonight. 

• YAAAS 1

Werewolves Wanted

HELP. GUYS

I DIDNT ReAlize thriller was a flirty song!!! I’m just so used to thinking of it from the terms of older Michael Jackson!!! Where he did stuff to be specifically scary. I forgot that this was a time when he was marketed as a sexy boy next door kind of vibe. So like, this whole song isn’t about him chasing someone like a monster, kind of like in threatened, it’s about him being flirty and kind of saucy.

AND THAT THRILLER IS A PLAY ON WORDS. This whole time and I didn’t even realize. “Because this is thriller” and then the “thrill her…” 

my world is colliding….

Kill ya, thrill ya, here tonight…

And I didn’t realize that he was supposed to be singing to the “girl” listening. It’s supposed to be sexy. Why didn’t I know. 
Im in pain why didn’t I realize this before 

besr song ever 

Edited by Dirty Diana
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Werewolves Wanted

I’m genuinely so embarrassed 

this is what I get for being a child when I first saw the video 

Edited by Dirty Diana
  • LMAO 2

Werewolves Wanted

Billie Jean too… oh my god. This album is so different when viewing it through the lens of Michael being an insanely sensationalized and enormous star, but like related to how Justin Timberlake and Bieber are… like all of it is flirty. He’s trying to charm the listener. God dammit 

• Love 1

Cello
4 hours ago, Dirty Diana said:

Billie Jean too… oh my god. This album is so different when viewing it through the lens of Michael being an insanely sensationalized and enormous star, but like related to how Justin Timberlake and Bieber are… like all of it is flirty. He’s trying to charm the listener. God dammit 

It's crazy to imagine because we're too young to remember the 80s but he was the biggest heartthrob during the Thriller era!

she/her đź’— free my mind
  • Love 1