💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted

Guys I stumbled across a FLAC download of the original off the wall vinyl and it sounds so cool :giveup: it has the original Rock With You and Get On The Floor mixes. Is this of any desire? 

• Shook 1

Cello
25 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

Guys I stumbled across a FLAC download of the original off the wall vinyl and it sounds so cool :giveup: it has the original Rock With You and Get On The Floor mixes. Is this of any desire? 

is this even a question?! :giveup:

she/her
  • Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
1 minute ago, Cello said:

is this even a question?! :giveup:

Would you like just the FLAC or would you like me to also convert it into something more playable as well?? It’s 24 BIT :bradley:

• Love 1

Cello
Just now, Dirty Diana said:

Would you like just the FLAC or would you like me to also convert it into something more playable as well?? It’s 24 BIT :bradley:

idk anything about this kind of stuff :cryga: but more playable sounds better? thank you king 

she/her
  • Love 1

Cello

I'm screaming at the quality of this image they just posted wtf

Screenshot-2022-04-01-5-44-24-PM.png

she/her
  • LMAO 1

Werewolves Wanted
1 minute ago, Cello said:

idk anything about this kind of stuff :cryga: but more playable sounds better? thank you king 

I can definitely do!! I’m not sure of the specifics, but when 24 bit is thrown around, from what I’ve gathered it means it’s the highest quality they can possibly get it :messga: so they’re huge files. I can convert them into a HQ mp3 as well

• Like 1

Werewolves Wanted

:sis: @Cello

I might make a thread for MJ downloads in the audio section soon! I can just post things I've found (or what I continue to find). I also included 320 MP3s of Sunset Driver, Ease on Down the Road, and You Can't Win from the ultimate collection.

Edited by Dirty Diana
  • Love 1

Cello
34 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

:sis: @Cello

I might make a thread for MJ downloads in the audio section soon! I can just post things I've found (or what I continue to find). I also included 320 MP3s of Sunset Driver, Ease on Down the Road, and You Can't Win from the ultimate collection.

Wow thank you, can't wait to listen! And I'm a sucker for some 70s MJ too omg :tony: Would love to see what else you find. 

she/her
  • Love 1

Cello

Was just in the car with my bf listening to my 90s playlist. He's not an MJ stan but as soon as an MJ song comes on he's like 'oh yeah, so much better quality than everything else, no comparison' :ladyhaha: Just king of pop teas

she/her
  • YAAAS 2

Werewolves Wanted
9 minutes ago, Cello said:

Wow thank you, can't wait to listen! And I'm a sucker for some 70s MJ too omg :tony: Would love to see what else you find. 

70s music is so underrated :bradley: it is super odd to hear Rock With You without the claps in the chorus after so long

Werewolves Wanted

WAIT why did no one tell me about this mix :bradley: the Billie Jean drums

Edited by Dirty Diana
  • Love 1

Cello
1 hour ago, Dirty Diana said:

WAIT why did no one tell me about this mix :bradley: the Billie Jean drums

michael-jackson-i-love-this-song.gif

such a BOP

she/her
  • Love 1

PartySick