musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted
Just now, PartySick said:

You mean post a download link of his unreleased songs you have? :bear:

It should be fine :gayhat:

Cool!! Maybe I’ll make a lil’ collection post sometime!! How about the ultimate collection tracks? 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

Cool!! Maybe I’ll make a lil’ collection post sometime!! How about the ultimate collection tracks? 

Anything should be fine I believe. Worst case scenario I can just take it down later :laughga:

💚
  • Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Anything should be fine I believe. Worst case scenario I can just take it down later :laughga:

Cool! Well, if that changes let me know, I can always modify :sis:

• Love 1

Werewolves Wanted

Don’t blame it on the sunshine!!! Don’t blame it on the moonlight!! Don’t blame it on the good times…

Blame it on the boogie 

Dance Dancing GIF

Cello
1 minute ago, Dirty Diana said:

Don’t blame it on the sunshine!!! Don’t blame it on the moonlight!! Don’t blame it on the good times…

Blame it on the boogie 

Dance Dancing GIF

my bf was just singing this in the kitchen 5 mins ago :samanthac: this is conspiracy :samanthac:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • LMAO 1

Werewolves Wanted
Just now, Cello said:

my bf was just singing this in the kitchen 5 mins ago :samanthac: this is conspiracy :samanthac:

michael jackson GIF

Werewolves Wanted
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Why does "Off the Wall" (the song) not have more public impact? Its MJ's best song

Such a bop :giveup: have you heard the dance remix someone made?

PartySick

Omg :excited2:

https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-music-arts-and-entertainment-theater-charlotte-b1a65a45c26481a6be935e609249e19e

NEW YORK (AP) — The new, splashy Broadway musical about Michael Jackson is going to moonwalk across America next year.

“MJ,” packed with dozens of songs by the King of Pop and others, plans to hit 17 major cities over two years starting in 2023. It kicks off in Chicago at the James M. Nederlander Theatre on July 15, 2023.

“We are thrilled by the Broadway response to ‘MJ,’ and that we are already deep in preparations to bring this exhilarating show to Chicago and across the United States,” said producer Lia Vollack in a statement. “Chicago is a premier theater and music destination, and we are excited to be able to begin this journey in one of the Nederlander Organization’s most beautiful venues.”

Additional tour engagements and complete cast will be announced at a later date. The tour will also include a previously revealed two-week engagement at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, from Sept. 26-Oct. 8, 2023.

If anyone gets a chance to go, GO! It's literally sooo good :bradley: @SamanthaC they'll be in North Carolina next September :flutter:

💚
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Cello
14 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Omg :excited2:

https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-music-arts-and-entertainment-theater-charlotte-b1a65a45c26481a6be935e609249e19e

NEW YORK (AP) — The new, splashy Broadway musical about Michael Jackson is going to moonwalk across America next year.

“MJ,” packed with dozens of songs by the King of Pop and others, plans to hit 17 major cities over two years starting in 2023. It kicks off in Chicago at the James M. Nederlander Theatre on July 15, 2023.

“We are thrilled by the Broadway response to ‘MJ,’ and that we are already deep in preparations to bring this exhilarating show to Chicago and across the United States,” said producer Lia Vollack in a statement. “Chicago is a premier theater and music destination, and we are excited to be able to begin this journey in one of the Nederlander Organization’s most beautiful venues.”

Additional tour engagements and complete cast will be announced at a later date. The tour will also include a previously revealed two-week engagement at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, from Sept. 26-Oct. 8, 2023.

If anyone gets a chance to go, GO! It's literally sooo good :bradley: @SamanthaC they'll be in North Carolina next September :flutter:

that's great but will it come to the UK :bradley:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Love 1

PartySick
44 minutes ago, Cello said:

that's great but will it come to the UK :bradley:

Hamilton did, let's cross our fingers for MJ :pray:

💚
  • YAAAS 1

Werewolves Wanted

This is over dramatic, but do you guys ever want to just crawl into an MJ song? Sometimes listening isn’t enough, I want a spiritual connection :lolga:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Cello
15 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

This is over dramatic, but do you guys ever want to just crawl into an MJ song? Sometimes listening isn’t enough, I want a spiritual connection :lolga:

I get this feeling with Will You Be There  and Scream, they make me feel transcendent :bradley:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • YAAAS 2

PartySick
2 hours ago, Dirty Diana said:

Me with They Don't Care About Us right now :tony:

"Tell me what has become of my rights?! Am I invisible 'cause you ignore me? Your proclamation promised me free liberty!" the ANGER :bradley:

💚
  • Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Me with They Don't Care About Us right now :tony:

"Tell me what has become of my rights?! Am I invisible 'cause you ignore me? Your proclamation promised me free liberty!" the ANGER :bradley:

That’s one of the songs that makes me cry with the emotion it has. So powerful. 

• YAAAS 1