Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, Cello said:

random but is there a recording anywhere of Mike covering Strawberry Fields Forever by The Beatles?

Apparently it doesn't exist.

Michael Jackson acted on Bill Bottrell’s advice, who advised him that they should focus on only one Beatles song (‘Come Together’).

“During the Bad sessions, Michael asked me to drive him home to Westwood one night. During the drive, we played lots of Beatles songs he had compiled on a tape, he was pretty interested in my opinion, and I told him we should pick Come Together” (Bill Bottrell)

That story (of him recording a cover version of ‘Strawberry Fields Forever’) emanated from a fake article inside the last issue of the Black & White Magazine.

Even the editors of that magazine admitted later that this article was a hoax.

Someone else said only 3 copies existed and someone ELSE said it was just a song that producers weren't aware of, like Abortion Papers.

• Thanks 1

PartySick

Jesus :messga:

Juan Pablo Escobar, the son of the infamous Colombian drug trafficker, Pablo Escobar, recently told a story about his father and which involves Michael Jackson.

The story is taken from Juan Pablo’s new book which came out on January 7.

He told that his father was conspiring kidnapping Michael Jackson. The young Escobar was a huge fan of the American singer and one day asked his dad “What if we brought Michael Jackson to play at the football stadium next to our house?”

“It’s a story that had not been revealed before but around Christmas, at our hacienda, we used to invite artists and since I was a fan of Michael Jackson, I asked him and he was already considering different criminal opportunities” said Juan.

The billionaire drug dealer was planning to ask Michael for a ransom of $60 million if he wanted to leave after the concert.

“My father was thinking about how to kidnap him to have even more money […] I expected a simple family concert”

• Shook 2

Cello

Invincible album is so good :legend:

Heaven Can Wait, Butterflies, Break Of Dawn, Threatened :legend:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • YAAAS 1

Werewoof
On 1/17/2022 at 10:11 AM, Cello said:

Invincible album is so good :legend:

Heaven Can Wait, Butterflies, Break Of Dawn, Threatened :legend:

I somehow love the butterflies acapella even more than the OG :giveup: now that’s talent.

also, off topic. maybe this isn’t very kindness punk of me, but does anyone else find the comment sections on MJ related YouTube videos kind of draining and confusing :messga:

• Like 1

Cello
5 hours ago, Max the Lagomorph said:

I somehow love the butterflies acapella even more than the OG :giveup: now that’s talent.

also, off topic. maybe this isn’t very kindness punk of me, but does anyone else find the comment sections on MJ related YouTube videos kind of draining and confusing :messga:

I think I know what you mean :sweat: There's a lot of.. energy. I find it similar to the MJ fan reddits

• Thanks 1

Cello

Throwback to when Kanye placed an MJ tribute in his Runaway film during All Of The Lights. 

Idk why this sends me everytime I remember it exists :laughga: It just looks so jarring 

6a0133ef5e39f2970b0133f5592999970b-pi

• LMAO 1

Werewoof
1 hour ago, Cello said:

Throwback to when Kanye placed an MJ tribute in his Runaway film during All Of The Lights. 

Idk why this sends me everytime I remember it exists :laughga: It just looks so jarring 

6a0133ef5e39f2970b0133f5592999970b-pi

There he is!! Michael is always watching :partysick:

• YAAAS 1

Cello
4 minutes ago, Max the Lagomorph said:

@PartySick @Cello hello, me again :huntyga:

Do you guys have like… a definitive favorite MJ song? Like one that speaks to you the most?

no :bradley: I find it impossible to choose. I would be here all day listing my favourites :bradley:

If you really pushed me then I'd probably say Scream, PYT or Baby Be Mine :glamourpuss:

how about you?

• Love 1

Cello
14 minutes ago, Max the Lagomorph said:

@PartySick @Cello hello, me again :huntyga:

Do you guys have like… a definitive favorite MJ song? Like one that speaks to you the most?

oh and PartySick's favourite is Will You Be There ;)

• YAAAS 2

Werewoof
21 minutes ago, Cello said:

no :bradley: I find it impossible to choose. I would be here all day listing my favourites :bradley:

If you really pushed me then I'd probably say Scream, PYT or Baby Be Mine :glamourpuss:

how about you?

That’s awesome! Those are all amazing choices :bradley:

Mine, as generic of an answer as it might be, is Thriller. I think it’s because I love horror movies and spooky things, and I also like going on spooky dates :ally: (I think guys are cute when they’re a little spooked)

I’m one of those individuals that smiles like crazy and rarely jumps as he walks through haunted house attractions :ladyhaha:

• Love 1

Cello
2 minutes ago, Max the Lagomorph said:

That’s awesome! Those are all amazing choices :bradley:

Mine, as generic of an answer as it might be, is Thriller. I think it’s because I love horror movies and spooky things, and I also like going on spooky dates :ally: (I think guys are cute when they’re a little spooked)

I’m one of those individuals that smiles like crazy and rarely jumps as he walks through haunted house attractions :ladyhaha:

iconic! I try to save Thriller mostly just for Halloween otherwise I would overplay it like crazy :selena:

• YAAAS 1

Werewoof
1 minute ago, Cello said:

iconic! I try to save Thriller mostly just for Halloween otherwise I would overplay it like crazy :selena:

I definitely have a bad habit of overplaying songs :bradley: my friend makes fun of me because I’ll get hooked on a song and listen to it for 2 hours straight :selena:

• LMAO 1