💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• 2 weeks later...
Teletubby

@Cello @PartySick what are MJ's best gay pop songs?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

Cello
23 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

@Cello @PartySick what are MJ's best gay pop songs?

In The Closet, duh! 

she/her
  • LMAO 2

PartySick

Neverland Ranch has been restored :fatcat:

This is what it looks like right now:

IMG-20240424-004026-905.jpg

IMG-20240424-004026-749.jpg

IMG-20240424-004027-142.jpg

IMG-20240424-004027-001.jpg

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • Shook 1

Cello
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Neverland Ranch has been restored :fatcat:

This is what it looks like right now:

IMG-20240424-004026-905.jpg

IMG-20240424-004026-749.jpg

IMG-20240424-004027-142.jpg

IMG-20240424-004027-001.jpg

This makes me so happy :diane:

she/her
  • Love 1

PartySick

About the unreleased song "D.I.E.", conceptualized in the very late 2000s for MJ's 11th album:

Sources claim the title is an acronym for "Dancing is Entertainment", but this has not been confirmed. Along with other thirty-four titles, it became a contender for Jackson's unfinished eleventh studio album.

“And the version of DIE that I heard didn’t have vocals. Only instrumental. But epic. Hard hitting drums and bass with very strong strings. There are also moments where the music stops and the choir comes in, creating an ominous picture, and then the rhythm drops again."

- Damien Shields, X, October 16, 2022

Bitch the way I need this song :bradley:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

About the unreleased song "D.I.E.", conceptualized in the very late 2000s for MJ's 11th album:

Sources claim the title is an acronym for "Dancing is Entertainment", but this has not been confirmed. Along with other thirty-four titles, it became a contender for Jackson's unfinished eleventh studio album.

“And the version of DIE that I heard didn’t have vocals. Only instrumental. But epic. Hard hitting drums and bass with very strong strings. There are also moments where the music stops and the choir comes in, creating an ominous picture, and then the rhythm drops again."

- Damien Shields, X, October 16, 2022

Bitch the way I need this song :bradley:

I honestly hope we get another posthumous album or at least another rarities collection :bradley: by the way, did you all see the neverland valley ranch merch on his store?

• Love 1

PartySick
30 minutes ago, Werewolves Wanted said:

I honestly hope we get another posthumous album or at least another rarities collection :bradley: by the way, did you all see the neverland valley ranch merch on his store?

Ugh me too. There's definitely enough material out there for it.

I don't look at his store often but I just had a quick browse and wow :bradley:

Definitely want this:

https://www.shopmichaeljackson.com/product/Y3APMJ12/michael-jackson-x-nate-giorgio-collection-michael-jackson-in-gold?cp=100598_111997_111485

Love the Neverland logo but I'm not crazy about their merch choices :noparty: if they had it on the back of a zipup non-fleece hoodie I'd absolutely buy it :bradley:

There's some shirts I'd love to have:saira:

Y3CTMJ059A.png

Y3CTMJ054.png

Y3CTMJ051.png

The nerve of them to make HIStory 25 merch when they scrapped that project due to covid :messga:

Y3CTMJ025.png

R u 🌈? 🤨📷