Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

songs like Jam, Remember the Time, and In the Closet are too often slept on. 

The fact that RTT was supposed to be in the Dangerous Tour but they scrapped it because the guys' skirts kept falling off :flop:

At least we have this :diane:

🖤
  • Sad 1

Franz Ferdinand
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The fact that RTT was supposed to be in the Dangerous Tour but they scrapped it because the guys' skirts kept falling off :flop:

At least we have this :diane:

Didn't he also perform it in a wheelchair at the Soul Train Music Awards? Icon.

Mirrion Rizzons
31 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Taste :tony:

Are the last ones because of the short film? :flutter:

Which is fine. I think a large part of his base is finally just over getting into debates about it. I certainly am :sweat: just be sure to take any debates to another thread por favor :diane: and thanks for being respectful with your feelings :diane:

Yes! The ghosts short film used to scare the crap outta me when I was a young kid :ladyhaha: but I also thought it was the coolest music video ever. 
LegalPiercingHagfish-max-1mb.gif

still up there with one of my favourite music videos of all time 

• YAAAS 1

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Yes! The ghosts short film used to scare the crap outta me when I was a young kid :ladyhaha: but I also thought it was the coolest music video ever. 
LegalPiercingHagfish-max-1mb.gif

still up there with one of my favourite music videos of all time 

It really makes you go "Thriller who? :messga:"

He played like three or four characters in that film. I love the Maestro but his Mayor character kills me :giggle:

🖤

Mirrion Rizzons
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It really makes you go "Thriller who? :messga:"

He played like three or four characters in that film. I love the Maestro but his Mayor character kills me :giggle:

The mayor was amazing omg the end credits when it shows him getting into costume was so cool 

& the ending with the young boy :bradley:

• Love 1

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

The mayor was amazing omg the end credits when it shows him getting into costume was so cool 

& the ending with the young boy :bradley:

I feel like I tried to do this when I was little and almost ripped my jaw off :enigma:

tumblr_m9zw02fH1b1qcvaxho5_250.gifv

That movie was a perfect parallel to how he's viewed by his fans (the kids) and the gp (the towns people). You either think he's strange or he's magic. Either way, he's something :diane:

🖤
  • Love 1

super ultra

Yesss! He was my first favorite singer as a kid and as the years passed by I realized he was way more than just a pop star :bradley: 

Invincible deserved better and I feel like Dangerous is underrated too. Give In to Me (Slash :bradley:) and In The Closet are sooo good. 

Every track from Bad could have been top 5 singles (even the deluxe tracks). 

...and I could go on :vegas:

• Love 1

Lord Temptation
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

The Dangerous choreo is my favorite :enigma: and you never forget it, it's like riding a bike. Hitting all those little pops and effects :flutter:

So you got to experience his career first hand :bradley: I'm jealous. Most of my experiences with him was looking back since I was born in '94.

It's a shame what the world did to him.

Yessss, I remember watching him perform at the MTV VMA awards and wow, Dangerous had the sexiest, most dangerous film noir style choreography.  The song itself is also kick ass. I was lucky because my uncle who was 10 years older than me was an OG fan from the late 70s and 80s. He had lots of cassettes of rare performances. I felt jealous of him because he got to see MJ in all his prime glory but before the media hounds turned nasty. By the way I sucked at dancing, I could never do anything more than 5 seconds of anything coordinated. I still can’t dance!

• Love 1

mariomania1234

A new demo from the BAD era just leaked in full in LQ. :giveup:  The bridge is the best part IMO.

Edited by mariomania1234
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

monster4life231

Thank you for making this thread!

spread peace - #MJInnocent

monster4life231

I would recommend this book to any fans:

Michael Jackson: Behind the Songs by Francois Allard and Richard Lecocq.

It has so much details on every MJ song, both released and unreleased, and is in chronological order of his career.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Daylight Jokers

Rockin' Robin

We Are The World

Bad

Smooth Criminal

Billie Jean

Man In The Mirror

Earth Song

The Way You Make Me Feel

PYT

They Don't Care About Us

...these are masterpieces.

Edit: I forgot Thriller. I-

Edited by Daylight Jokers

MelbHawker

I love Michael's music. He was the first artist that I became infatuated with. I was about 5 or 6 when I discovered his discography, performances and his music videos (my favourite element of his artistry). I started listening to him when my grandmother was sick and I'd find the time to indulge in his music in the car on the way to see her every day in her nursing home/hospital. His music is just so fantastic and fun to listen to and groove to. Effortless vocals, amazing energy and his dancing... it's the best. I never saw him live but watching his tours is always so thrilling. No other artist comes to close to creating the energy he did when he hit that stage. It's spectacular to watch. 

My fave song changes every day.. today I'm feeling particularly reflective so I'd say Man In The Mirror is my favourite. Remember The Time always makes me happy too. But I love every song of his.