💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, Dirty Diana said:

That’s one of the songs that makes me cry with the emotion it has. So powerful. 

I've been playing with the multitracks for about the last hour. There's so much cool stuff in it too :bradley:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨
  • Like 1

Cello

Flop fan alert: I never realised Mike had solo production credits on a few songs. Was there anything he couldn't do? :enigma:

Screenshot-2022-03-23-9-21-54-PM.png

she/her | The Fame Monster stan ✝️
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, Cello said:

Flop fan alert: I never realised Mike had solo production credits on a few songs. Was there anything he couldn't do? :enigma:

Screenshot-2022-03-23-9-21-54-PM.png

Yes, queen :gayhat:

He was the mastermind behind nearly all his songs tbh. Random but I get lowkey annoyed at people giving Quincy Jones credit for tracks like Wanna Be Startin'Somethin' or Billie Jean when he brought Quincy these demos:

All Quincy did was polish them and proceed to ride the MJ wave until Mike dropped him for a new sound in Dangerous...and because Q liked to snatch control from Michael.

Nowadays Quincy likes to sh*t talk MJ from time to time but any time there's a Quincy Jones concert, guess whose music they play :fan:

• Shook 1

Werewolves Wanted
51 minutes ago, PartySick said:

He was the mastermind behind nearly all his songs tbh. Random but I get lowkey annoyed at people giving Quincy Jones credit for tracks like Wanna Be Startin'Somethin' or Billie Jean when he brought Quincy these demos:

All Quincy did was polish them and proceed to ride the MJ wave until Mike dropped him for a new sound in Dangerous...and because Q liked to snatch control from Michael.

Nowadays Quincy likes to sh*t talk MJ from time to time but any time there's a Quincy Jones concert, guess whose music they play :fan:

He’s so bitter with that and for what?? :laughga:

• LMAO 1

PartySick
13 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

He’s so bitter with that and for what?? :laughga:

I guess he's mad MJ outshone him :partysick:

• Like 1

Werewolves Wanted
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I guess he's mad MJ outshone him :partysick:

I wonder if he was secretly hoping MJ would flop hard on dangerous without him 

Cello
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's crazy, Mike being the world renowned King of Pop STILL manages to impress me beyond that title. Imagine being able to dance, produce, write, sing and perform like that, and be a king of fashion and savvy businessman too. Leave some crumbs of talent for the rest of us :deadbanana:

• YAAAS 2

Werewolves Wanted
9 hours ago, Cello said:

It's crazy, Mike being the world renowned King of Pop STILL manages to impress me beyond that title. Imagine being able to dance, produce, write, sing and perform like that, and be a king of fashion and savvy businessman too. Leave some crumbs of talent for the rest of us :deadbanana:

And on top of it all, having a smile like this?!?! Practically selfish.

8d4270321db04b78923d61fb6ff4422a.jpg

• Love 2

PartySick

I think I'm going to read Moonwalk again. I came across this quote about the Pepsi commercial burn online just now:

Meanwhile, I was kind of detached, despite the terrible pain. I was watching all the drama unfold. Later they told me I was in shock, but I remember enjoying the ride to the hospital because I never thought I'd ride in an ambulance with the sirens wailing. It was one of those things I had always wanted to do when I was growing up.

So pure :bradley:

• Love 2

Werewolves Wanted

Guys apparently the Bad album was sped up to fit on vinyls and so they stayed that way :messga: did you all hear about this?

• Shook 1

Werewolves Wanted

this is what they were supposedly supposed to sound like. People are realizing this due to one of the producers speaking at an event and the different leaked multitracks that are slower than the OG 

• Shook 1

Cello
1 hour ago, Dirty Diana said:

this is what they were supposedly supposed to sound like. People are realizing this due to one of the producers speaking at an event and the different leaked multitracks that are slower than the OG 

I had no idea about this. Going to listen when I get home from work! 

PartySick
5 hours ago, Dirty Diana said:

I always noticed the multitracks sounded different but I never knew why :giveup:

PartySick

Sunset Driver
Hot Street
She's Trouble
Got the Hots
Nite Line
Carousel
Scared of the Moon
Cheater
Get It (with Stevie Wonder)
Mind is the Magic
Serious Effect (ft. LL Cool J)
Work That Body
She Got It
For All Time
Someone Put Your Hand Out
If You Don't Love Me
Monkey Business
On the Line
Seeing Voices
Shout
We've Had Enough
I Am A Loser
The Way You Love Me (original version)
Beautiful Girl
Fall Again
Black Widow
Water
Soldier Boy
Ready to Win
All I Need
Fall in Love
Burn Tonight
Alright
She Was Lovin' Me (2010 Taryll Jackson rock mix) (released as "Chicago" on Xscape)
Hollywood Tonight (2010 Neff-U rock mix)
Slave to the Rhythm (2010 Tricky Stewart mix)
12 0'Clock (2010 Tricky Stewart mix) (released as "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" on Xscape)

@Cello some songs to consider for the unreleased material megarate - all complete with links to listen to them :ph34r: listed chronologically. The Dangerous and Invincible sessions really gave us everything :tony: I figure we should limit it to no more than 15 tracks. Otherwise it'll take forever to get through it :rip:

It might be controversial to include the Cascio tracks but I will fight for Ready to Win, Black Widow, and All I Need :grr: I also think it's hilarious how people just randomly accuse Jason Malachi of being the singer on those tracks :ladyhaha: for no reason :ladyhaha: "hey this voice sounds weird...Jason sounds kind of like MJ...IT MUST BE HIM!!!!" :flop: The other MJ-like voice you hear on those tracks is one of the Cascio boys. I honestly forget their names :rip: But MJ practically raised them along with his own kids 'cause he was close to the Cascios. Hell, he LIVED with them :air: so when they started to make music OF COURSE they're going to sound like him :rip: There's another one called Stay but MJ only does backing vocals on it. You can tell the main singer is one of the Cascios very clearly. It's never been hidden, it's not some big conspiracy, and it's not freaking Jason Malachi :rip::rip::rip: I get irrationally upset at how viciously fans are going after people MJ called his "second family" just 'cause the estate is bad at pitch correcting vocals for a posthumous album in 2010.

It's :applause: his :applause: voice :applause:

If you think it doesn't sound like him, blame the morons that hired second rate audio editors to release the first substantial collection of new MJ stuff since 2001! We literally have most of the demos for those songs! I mean sh*t, these people don't even realize MJ called EVERY album "Bible" before they were given proper names. It wasn't a fake album title, it was a stand in for whatever the rumored 2007 album would have been called. GOD.

Phew :diane:

Glad I got that off my chest :diane:

I don't like conspiracies :diane:

Also included the four Xscape tracks as they were reworked but didn't make the Michael album in 2010. Their reproduction though? SO GOOD :bradley: She Was Lovin' Me absolutely murders as a rock song :bradley:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1