💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted
4 hours ago, Cello said:

At the opening night of MJ The Musical. So nice to see them all together :) 

God, Paris has no right to be that stunning 

• Love 2

Werewolves Wanted
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

So what are the hopes for this biopic? Thankfully it's being made by a man who's done five years of research into the false allegations so we really only have to worry about how he's going to cover it, not if he'll be painted as innocent or guilty :diane:

I haven't seen the other biopics he did so idk what kind of quality to expect.

I just hope whatever it is can turn the current tides a bit.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Werewolves Wanted

I don’t know how you guys feel about slowed down edits, but this edit made me really fall in love with this song. The sexy vibes are insane :giveup:

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

I don’t know how you guys feel about slowed down edits, but this edit made me really fall in love with this song. The sexy vibes are insane :giveup:

Ugggh they used the single version that cuts all the meat out of the beginning :smh: still a neat listen though :music:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Werewolves Wanted
Just now, PartySick said:

Ugggh they used the single version that cuts all the meat out of the beginning :smh: still a neat listen though :music:

Yeah, though I guess I kinda get it though. It would be funny to hear Chris and MJ talk slowed down though :ally:

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Dirty Diana said:

Yeah, though I guess I kinda get it though. It would be funny to hear Chris and MJ talk slowed down though :ally:

I mean :messga:

They could have cut that part off :ladyhaha: but kept the rest of the song starting right after :bradley:

• Like 1

Werewolves Wanted
55 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I mean :messga:

They could have cut that part off :ladyhaha: but kept the rest of the song starting right after :bradley:

I did my own edit with the longer version so I can have it on my phone! Sounds much better, you’re right 

• YAAAS 1

Werewolves Wanted

Guys here’s a question: 

which is a better way to open an album, Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ or Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough?

Edited by Dirty Diana
  • Love 1

Cello
2 hours ago, Dirty Diana said:

Guys here’s a question: 

which is a better way to open an album, Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ or Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough?

DSTYGE is probably the better opener but I personally prefer WBSS!

she/her | The Fame Monster stan ✝️
  • Like 1

Cello

I haven't looked into the source for this so take with a grain of salt:

Edited by Cello
  • YAAAS 3

Cello

I've finally had the chance to look into this biopic a bit (work has been busy and I'm exhausted this week :huntyga:). Also realised that @PartySick has already been doing his research and learnt a lot of things that have passed through my brain like a sieve until getting a proper chance to read stuff now lmao. 

A few initial thoughts:

- I'm happy the creators have done their research and had the blessing from the Estate. I won't get too excited yet though because I don't trust Hollywood with MJ generally, so we'll see how they handle controversial topics.

- If this really is going to span MJs life until his death then I would DEFINITELY prefer a miniseries. This is going to be far too cramped a movie. 

- A lot hinges on who they cast as MJ, not just someone who can imitate him and not have it come off weird / over the top, but also how they deal with his vitiligo and surgery. This is so sensitive and I will be highly, highly impressed if they can do him justice.

- What I really want to see is them humanising him. We as fans know what a shy and gentle soul he was, and I want to see more of this side of MJ than the megastar side, because a lot of people out there just don't get it.

- I also want to see plenty about his artistic process! I can't get enough of that.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Cello

What's the bet that we'll get Leaving Neverland part 2 being released around the same time as the biopic? :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Werewolves Wanted
20 minutes ago, Cello said:

What's the bet that we'll get Leaving Neverland part 2 being released around the same time as the biopic? :ladyhaha:

Please no :saladga: this time it’s going to be accusers who weren’t even born when the accusations began

• LMAO 2

PartySick
1 hour ago, Dirty Diana said:

Please no :saladga: this time it’s going to be accusers who weren’t even born when the accusations began

And some people would still believe it :yennefer:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
2 hours ago, Cello said:

You can almost guarantee they'll do something, especially with the resurgence MJ is having right now what with the musical, the Vegas show, and the biopic. They have to make their dollar somehow :fan:

I find myself caring less and less about it though :laughga:

• Like 1