musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick
Just now, Cello said:

The media really never changes does it? 

What can you do? :shrug:

I still want to see it though I already know I'm going to be annoyed by what she says about the accusations against her brother...if the quote that's out is all she says, that is :bear:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨
  • Like 1

Cello
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

What can you do? :shrug:

I still want to see it though I already know I'm going to be annoyed by what she says about the accusations against her brother...if the quote that's out is all she says, that is :bear:

Yeah I'm definitely going to watch it too. If she truly has bs to say about Mike though I'm unstanning :laughga:

she/her | The Fame Monster stan ✝️

PartySick
Just now, Cello said:

Yeah I'm definitely going to watch it too. If she truly has bs to say about Mike though I'm unstanning :laughga:

I don't think she does :ladyhaha:

They just both absolutely SUCK at explaining things well :bear:

"They settled out of court, it makes you look guilty, and I was considered guilty by association"

Like, Taj and fans made a documentary explaining all that, Janet :bradley: something like "they settled out of court...out of necessity, otherwise his right to a fair trial would have been stolen from him. The media ran with the accusation and he was considered guilty in the court of public opinion and the media bashing hurt the entire Jackson name, including my own"

She 100% knows he's innocent and stands by him. I'm just curious to see all these soundbites in proper context.

• Like 1

Cello
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@Cello

There's definitely going to be some good bits in there for MJ fans :giveup:

Yessss, Scream supremacy, I need more of this :firega:

• YAAAS 1

PartySick
1 minute ago, Cello said:

Yessss, Scream supremacy, I need more of this :firega:

Scream has to be one of his best songs :bradley: I'm so glad Janet's a part of it too :bradley:

• Love 1

Cello
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Good god his back molar was enormous :air:

GIF-Animations-michael-jackson-17900305-

Your avi :tony:

• YAAAS 1

Cello

heads up that I will start the Off The Wall megarate in the next couple of weeks, I meant to do it sooner but Celebrity Colours, work and uni have been taking over my life :huntyga:

• YAAAS 2

Werewolves Wanted
3 hours ago, Cello said:

heads up that I will start the Off The Wall megarate in the next couple of weeks, I meant to do it sooner but Celebrity Colours, work and uni have been taking over my life :huntyga:

I’m ready to be sad when girlfriend leaves first! :giveup:

• Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's nothing new :shrug:

This is from her book about ten years ago:

20220126-021559.jpg

Meanwhile, while the media's having a field day talking about Mike supposedly fat shaming Janet, they're ignoring all the articles and headlines they blasted her with when she got up to, what? 180lbs? Which is nothing :ladyhaha:

It's just another example of them trying to destroy him for literally nothing. I bet Janet's angry about this too 'cause her intention was definitely not to cause this garbage to spiral.

If you don't say horrible sh*t to your siblings, you're doing it wrong. Source: my six brothers and sisters that I both hate and would die for :bear:

The only thing that's a surprise is how little they worked together even while making Scream tbh. I guess Michael turning more reserved extended farther into his family than I thought. I knew he distanced himself from his brothers professionally but not from Janet :giveup:

I feel bad for Janet in those regards. It’s sad to hear how he distanced, because regardless of his reasoning, I’m sure it was tough for her to lose touch with him in some way. 

• Love 1

Werewolves Wanted

Do you guys like SWG’s extended mixes?? At first I was kinda neutral, but I absolutely love the Dirty Di extended mix 

PartySick
3 hours ago, Max the Lagomorph said:

Do you guys like SWG’s extended mixes?? At first I was kinda neutral, but I absolutely love the Dirty Di extended mix 

I don't think I've heard that one :giveup:

Just now, Max the Lagomorph said:

Also, kinda debating turning my username into “Diana” or “Dirty Diana” per my one post :air:

Do it :giveup:

• YAAAS 1