Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga gives own jacket to fan

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

S0436
6 minutes ago, Lost N Conf said:

When they all decided to protest the lock down on the beach.... I hate it here.:grr:

Young people here fail to realize it's not only about protecting yourself but avoiding spreading as much as possible. 

And there were other protests too in California 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
5 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Please, if you saw Gaga you would be on her before she knew what was happening :ladyhaha:....or is that me :oprah:

Well, I did see her, and I was so focused on her that I apparently neglected the M&G camera, as you saw. :billie: (Who wants to look at a photographer when you can be looking at her?)

But I didn't pounce on her like you would have. :ally: I do have a modicum of self-control. 

She/Her/Hers

G U C C I
2 minutes ago, Juniper said:

I don’t think they’re from the same day. The receipts both say June 16 and the mustard leggings pics were posted on Just Jared on the 15th.

Damn I didn't even see that. So they went two days in a row and on the second day maybe two separate transactions for drinks and their meal then a to go plate for home? Someone is having serious cravings for zoodles with marinara. 

MonsterMom
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Well, I did see her, and I was so focused on her that I apparently neglected the M&G camera, as you saw. :billie: (Who wants to look at a photographer when you can be looking at her?)

But I didn't pounce on her like you would have. :ally: I do have a modicum of self-control. 

Well I am pretty sure everyone knows I don’t :bradley:....and stop using big words around me Franch :interestinga:

Also you were smart. I wouldn’t be able to take my eyes off her either:enigma:

GagARTPOP

I wonder Why shes not taking pics? Is it cause of corona, is it like in a contract she have with mgm (because she take pics at the m&g maybe) or maybe she doesn’t like it anymore? I hope she’s feeling good now days

Suuus
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

Actually you have a point. The body language is not as warm as when she encounters a fan. Hmmm interesting.

Maybe thats because she has to practice social distancing 

Suuus
Just now, GagARTPOP said:

I wonder Why shes not taking pics? Is it cause of corona, is it like in a contract she have with mgm (because she take pics at the m&g maybe) or maybe she doesn’t like it anymore? I hope she’s feeling good now days

Im pretty sure its corona 

Daylight Jokers
41 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Okay, my snarky mask comment above aside, this actually seems very in line with what I've heard about her. When I was in Vegas, the concierge at the Nomad (who became my pal because Franchy knows who you gotta schmooze to have a good visit) told me that Gaga is nice to a fault, which is why her security can be so abrasive. For all we know, the person could've just said to her, "Nice jacket," and Gaga could've taken it off and offered it to her without the woman even asking for it. 

*Makes note to compliment every item of clothing and every accessory that Gaga is wearing if I ever see her again* 

"Gaga, that's a nice boyfriend you got there." :flower:

HausOfAntonio
33 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

inb4 can't afford :bradley:

Would mortgage my parents house :billie:

Archived