💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Hurem
4 hours ago, corvus albus said:

BMH will probably not reach its peak again but it will spend 20 weeks on the chart

She's definitely coming for top 20. 

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
3 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Her name was not on the list LOL :billie:

I even explicitly mentioned no Gaga no A-listers :billie:

at first it didnt, but then i definitely read a thread about it with a that mentioned her, but looks like it is deleted now :billie:

with the performance rumours of this week, i wasnt sure if it was going to be on that or else where :billie:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

PerfectGUY

So excited for Gaga's second Super Bowl !!! 

Paparazzi / The Edge Of Glory / Applause / Perfect Illusion

Shallow / Always Remember Us This Way / Rain On Me / Sine From Above

EPIC!!!!

AliceIsThatBitch

Do you guys think ROM will debut in the the top 5 sorted by net positive? 

I think if it does, ROM has a very good chance of spending the whole summer in the top 10

The issue is the song is a bit shouty and radio listeners don't like that

AliceIsThatBitch
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

9. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart:  77.800 (+1.560)

:sara: 

Most generic song on FN 

Babylon98
1 minute ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

Do you guys think ROM will debut in the the top 5 sorted by net positive? 

I think if it does, ROM has a very good chance of spending the whole summer in the top 10

The issue is the song is a bit shouty and radio listeners don't like that

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst regarding callouts tbh, SL was a radio friendly song and it did terrible so we never know what can happen

AliceIsThatBitch
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst regarding callouts tbh, SL was a radio friendly song and it did terrible so we never know what can happen

Stupid Love was never liked by the GP. I mean for all the Gaga comeback hype it dropped from #5 to #30. The song was just not it. 

corvus albus

A Torn fancam :legend: That means Ava is now an official force to be reckoned with on the charts after conquering Europe :legend:

Babylon98
1 minute ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

Stupid Love was never liked by the GP. I mean for all the Gaga comeback hype it dropped from #5 to #30. The song was just not it. 

We can never be sure it was just that since ROM is a collab with Ariana which gave it a lot of additional hype and attention. Not trying to discredit Gaga for its success and I do think it's a better song BUT I'm not sure if SL was that disliked by the GP in terms of how much a gaga solo pop song is disliked by the GP usually nowadays. 

Andreu
18 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

You forgot a certain song :billie:

Hmmmm :billie: dont make me say it

AliceIsThatBitch
Just now, zcasx said:

We can never be sure it was just that since ROM is a collab with Ariana which gave it a lot of additional hype and attention. Not trying to discredit Gaga for its success and I do think it's a better song BUT I'm not sure if SL was that disliked by the GP in terms of how much a gaga solo pop song is disliked by the GP usually nowadays. 

Girl please. Ariana released a song with Justin ****ing Bieber who is another streaming mega star and it flopped. Having Ariana on a song doesn't guarantee anything. DCMA flopped hard despite all the hype.

ROM did well because it was a good song. And Ariana's part was also good.

SL didn't even have a chorus. It was dated. Many Gaga fans including myself didn't like it or stream it. So yes the bad callout scores were expected.

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived