đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

they probably want the UK #1 again while they can to try to stay on parr with Dua's album... i think that stayed #1 for 4 weeks.... either way Gaga is keeping up with a UK streaming queen 13 years into her career :air: 

Dua unfortunately didn't get a #1, even though her singles had much more longevity than SL. which of course has been an actual top 5  hit in the UK.... Gaga's #1 single is impressive and #1 album... she is literally serving TF years and years later (i wont count ASIB, even though she slayed  only 18 months ago as well :rip: )

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FarixGaga
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

8 more Tedua tracks above it, some of them should keep falling... Ernia will come this Friday though and Gue Pequeno on the 26th :wtf:

These rappers need to stop mmh 

giphy.gif 

Airplay is doing wonders since ROM is #5 (+12) on midweek airplay and it's shaping to be a huge radio hit here, probably much bigger than SL if it sticks around til September like other summer hits. Ugh I can stand it :giveup:

JC

TheCureinMalibu

I'm still gagging at how local f-words really believed that Zula Peep had the chance to outsell KaKa 

200.gif

chromatigaga
4 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

I can't believe Chromatica is going to serve 1-2-2 on Billboard 200. I thought it was gonna be 1-5-25 omg 

200.gif

but we want

1-2-1.png

:huntyga:

Guest Adarsh
39 minutes ago, Andreu said:

a flop, Bradley Cooper is over now that the Gaga fans have something else

Hide contents

in case you didn't notice it is a reference to what you say about the blakpinkers :billie:

I’m still shocked to see Bradley around 50 positions above Katy on the global artists list  :air:

FarixGaga
Just now, Matteo Remondi said:

Radio Airplay Italy

Radios: 196/376 (+1)

Spins: 4500 (+407)

Huge :nooo:

A few days ago it was only about 300 spins daily, it's going #1 next week :bradley:

JC

KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Why is this so legit :lmao:

Why didn't they add actual Sour Candy into Gaga's shop. Each piece of candy comes with an album :vegas:

Liberdade mi amor
27 minutes ago, n1kos said:

So, this account was right! :oops:

I was ready to delete him! 

I-

chromatigaga

Buying my whole family chromatica CDs to be posted through THEIR doors so it doesn't look like i'm going to Hogwartsmatica

tenor.gif?itemid=15558895

Thrasher

Looking at Gaga’s stats on AM, her multiple deals during these years + shot on iPhone etc. only did her well 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Matteo Remondi
9 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

I-

Ignore them, we all know the truth

DonnieDarko
10 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

I-

Like, it should be obligatory to read all of the pages before posting. Sorry not sorry. Thank you king for everything.

Genuine Guy 09
4 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Looking at Gaga’s stats on AM, her multiple deals during these years + shot on iPhone etc. only did her well 

we need to sacrafice another shot on iphone, it would have been even better had the album come out 5 weeks after... SL was literally plastered all over the AM homepage for a good 2 and half week

fun tonight getting a shot on iphone, but SC getting all the exposure and playlists.. that'd be so funny :air: 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived