ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Lorde Von Kok
1 minute ago, vedetegomes said:

daisies had 5 adds on top 40 radios today lmaoo

Ā 

Total adds = 49 stationsĀ 

whoĀ :trollga:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, malazam said:

The good thing about a SC mv is that we'll get the production level of ROM cause YG won't let the girls image be associated with a $3 production videoĀ :vegas:

We need ROM directed videos from Gaga through the rest of her career.Ā :diane:

I'm still upset we lost the #1 spot by less thank 1k :selena:Ā 

If she snatches this week on top I will always have that she could have had 3 successive weeks at #1 :selena:Ā 

I hate being a chart enthusiast sometimesĀ :selena:Ā 

Ally Campana
Just now, dit said:

I'm still upset we lost the #1 spot by less thank 1k :selena:Ā 

If she snatches this week on top I will always have that she could have had 3 successive weeks at #1 :selena:Ā 

I hate being a chart enthusiast sometimesĀ :selena:Ā 

Girl same. Iā€™m not letting it go for a long time. It was literally attainable. If only the posters were made available earlier. It will always be a ā€˜could haveā€™ moment.Ā :bradley:

Does it matter? Damage is done

2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Girl same. Iā€™m not letting it go for a long time. It was literally attainable. If only the posters were made available earlier. It will always be a ā€˜could haveā€™ moment.Ā :bradley:

exactly. :bradley:Ā I tend to not be one of those ppl but it was like what? 600 copies or something?! How....how do you lose with THAT margin :bradley:Ā I cannot lie and act like I am not upset anymore and no amount of weeks at #1 can fix that. Even if she gets like 3 weeks on top or something I will always be like "well there was a 4th week that could have happened had Booby released those bundles a little sooner or had there been like a single lyric video uploaded or something" :bradley:Ā 

It is a hard pill to swallow and will take time and lots of chart slayage before I can move on I think :bradley:Ā 

Ally Campana
Just now, dit said:

exactly. :bradley:Ā I tend to not be one of those ppl but it was like what? 600 copies or something?! How....how do you lose with THAT margin :bradley:Ā I cannot lie and act like I am not upset anymore and no amount of weeks at #1 can fix that. Even if she gets like 3 weeks on top or something I will always be like "well there was a 4th week that could have happened had Booby released those bundles a little sooner or had there been like a single lyric video uploaded or something" :bradley:Ā 

It is a hard pill to swallow and will take time and lots of chart slayage before I can move on I think :bradley:Ā 

It was actually less than 600 units,Ā they rounded it up to ~600 unitsĀ :bradley:.Ā Itā€™s the fact that it was so close and the fact that they only announce the poster like 6 hours before tracking week endsĀ :bradley:. Real tough pill to swallow. It couldā€™ve easily edged out Lil Baby. But alas!Ā Whatā€™s done is doneĀ :bradley:. Feel like pure shiteĀ :bradley:.Ā 

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, emig09 said:

"Oh we lost by 600 copies" mess againĀ :ladyhaha:

ytmI8igO-UElji9uO2551-8atrDzuDbrlTjPP2W0

28 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

It was actually less than 600 units,Ā they rounded it up to ~600 unitsĀ :bradley:.Ā Itā€™s the fact that it was so close and the fact that they only announce the poster like 6 hours before tracking week endsĀ :bradley:. Real tough pill to swallow. It couldā€™ve easily edged out Lil Baby. But alas!Ā Whatā€™s done is doneĀ :bradley:. Feel like pure shiteĀ :bradley:.Ā 

OMG you just made it even worse for me and I didn't think that was possible :cryga:Ā I am so damn upset omg :bradley:Ā 

I used VPN, I bought other copies with other credit cards, I encouraged an american friend to buy it and yet we were just a little over 500 copies away from a second CONSECUTIVE week at #1. :bradley:Ā It would have looked so chunky and nice in this list:Ā https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Billboard_200_number-one_albums_of_2020

feel like 979777120_qq1.thumb.gif.6d257d86cbca8e1fĀ too Ā :bradley:Ā 

edit: yes let's move on for our good hermanaĀ @emig09Ā sakeĀ :billie:Ā 

pachinko
3 hours ago, Fizzy said:

The fact we would have had 3 weeks at #1 ugh. Lil Baby stfu and go away

Ā 

Also ordered my 15th and 16th UK copy hehe

Yeah there is always someone in the way.Ā :shrug:

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived