💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

i'm disappointed in Suit & Tie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

http://youtu.be/JIwIHnvy3R0

So far, all of his performances for his upcoming third album were all good. I also love the encircled initials, "JT", being widely prominent in these performances. It's starting to become the symbol of this new era.

JudasInTheDark

Seriously I might have stroke when I press play on Strawberry Bubblegum y'all :deadbanana:

BROSEIDON

All the songs on the album are super long Hoping they all have that part 2 type of vibe in the second half like Mirrors, Summer Love and What Goes Around

MTV: Justin Timberlake Confirms Marcus Mumford Duet

162209172.jpg

Justin Timberlake has confirmed he's recorded a collaboration with the lead singer of Mumford & Sons for his new flick. The Mirrors singer revealed he's teamed-up with Marcus Mumford on a tune for his latest movie, Coen brothers' Inside Llewyn Davis, which also stars Mumford's wife, actress Carey Mulligan.

Revealing the news during an interview with Capital FM, Timberlake stated: "OK I can tell you this. There's a Coen brothers film coming out soon that I was lucky enough to work with Oscar Isaac and Carey Mulligan. "And coincidentally I did work with Marcus Mumford on the soundtrack, so I became very good friends with them."

The former NSYNC star continued: "Marcus and myself, we all kind of worked on the music together and I don't know any other world where we would have the opportunity to collaborate like that but it was so much fun. "So not only will that be a great movie, but the music to it will be fantastic."

The movie is due for release later this year.

Here's the full article.

misanthrope

"Mirrors" should have been the first single instead of "Suit & Tie" its a lot more catchy.

I totally disagree. Suit & Tie is a grower, i'm honestly surprised so many people consider it a disappointment. Mirrors is more disappointing in my opinion, its unnecessarily long and kind of dull.

One Five Ten

You know the album is hectic when only 3 of the albums 10 songs are under 7 minutes long :eek: and they're all (including deluxe) over 4:30 :eek: :eek: :eek:

JudasInTheDark

Lyrics from 'Blue Ocean Floor':

« Under the water you scream so loud but the silence drowns you »

Also it's apparently a ballad with almost no beat! I'm so ready for this guys!! :excited2:

Here's a link to the article, it's in French: http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Justin-Timberlake/news-84549.html