Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElektrikUniCorn

Judas - 37 (-2)

Scheiße - 36

Bloody Mary - 37

Eliminated: Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Americano, Bad Kids, Fashion Of His Love, The Queen, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Hair, Electric Chapel, Yoü and I, Born This Way, Government Hooker, The Edge of Glory, Heavy Metal Lover, Marry The Night

Come come, unwrapp me!

GagaOhhLaLa

Judas - 37

Scheiße - 34(-2)

Bloody Mary - 37

Eliminated: Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Americano, Bad Kids, Fashion Of His Love, The Queen, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Hair, Electric Chapel, Yoü and I, Born This Way, Government Hooker, The Edge of Glory, Heavy Metal Lover, Marry The Night

Dramatica

I'm gonna help the good sis Scheiße @Chromatica

Judas - 37

Scheiße - 34

Bloody Mary - 35 (-2)

Eliminated: Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Americano, Bad Kids, Fashion Of His Love, The Queen, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Hair, Electric Chapel, Yoü and I, Born This Way, Government Hooker, The Edge of Glory, Heavy Metal Lover, Marry The Night

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Dramatica
Just now, ElektrikUniCorn said:

Which gurl will win???

It will be a tie, let's just say

1- Judas, Scheiße, Bloody Mary

4- Marry The Night

... :selena:

ChavaWM

Judas - 35 (-2)

Scheiße - 34

Bloody Mary - 35 

Eliminated: Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Americano, Bad Kids, Fashion Of His Love, The Queen, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Hair, Electric Chapel, Yoü and I, Born This Way, Government Hooker, The Edge of Glory, Heavy Metal Lover, Marry The Night

Judas - 34(-1)

Scheiße - 33(-1)

Bloody Mary - 35 

all is right with the world again :vegas:

ChromaticRaccoon

Judas - 32 (-2)

Scheiße - 33

Bloody Mary - 35

ElektrikUniCorn

Judas - 32

Scheiße - 31 (-2)

Bloody Mary - 35

Come come, unwrapp me!

selenalavigne

Judas - 32

Scheiße - 29 (-2)

Bloody Mary - 35

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Dramatica

Judas - 32

Scheiße - 29

Bloody Mary - 33 (-2)

ShesAMess

Judas - 30 (-2)

Scheiße - 31 

Bloody Mary - 35

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Archived