• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica
47 minutes ago, Gagi said:

So what they didn’t french kiss lmao

Tell me about it

75EBBDA4-3385-4F94-8BB3-953F998ABF07.thu

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

alsemanche

And that concerns the public because? :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, alice911 said:

Gross... Certain cultures are so uncivilized. And don't @ me justifying this bullshit. If i dont feel something i right i will say it as it is. 

Wew you're so brave for speaking up, civilized person!!!! :huntyga:

alice911
1 minute ago, catsandlabneh said:

Wew you're so brave for speaking up, civilized person!!!! :huntyga:

see.. justifications have already started coming in.. next i know u will also justify him banging his aunt right? lord some people are so SICK :enigma:

DelusionalGaga
5 minutes ago, alice911 said:

Gross... Certain cultures are so uncivilized. And don't @ me justifying this bullshit. If i dont feel something i right i will say it as it is. 

Ok but who said it's a culture thing? Maybe it's a Maluma thing? Maybe his family is just weird? 

The Z
55 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Y'all are commenting "WHO CARES?!" when you're the ones coming over to this thread :interestinga: 

Maybe because we want to see what these stupid people are saying?

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, alice911 said:

see.. justifications have already started coming in.. next i know u will also justify him banging his aunt right? lord some people are so SICK :enigma:

I didn't say anything concerning him, I commented on your attitude of superiority thinking you're more "civilized" than other "cultures". And if he wants to bang his aunt how is that mine or your business? 

alice911
6 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

I didn't say anything concerning him, I commented on your attitude of superiority thinking you're more "civilized" than other "cultures". And if he wants to bang his aunt how is that mine or your business? 

This is a public forum and he is a public figure. If something regarding a public figure is put out there... people are gonna comment. That's how celebrity culture works :oops:

So u should drag the OP cuz they/them created this thread. 

Biggest Fan
1 hour ago, codymonster said:

I mean if that’s what they want to do, not sure why anyone else is concerned :laughga:

Right

why do we believe is wrong

Because is her aunt ?

🤖

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, alice911 said:

This is a public forum and he is a public figure. If something regarding a public figure is put out there... people are gonna comment. That's how celebrity culture works :oops:

OP didn't call a culture uncivilized based on the video of one celebrity :enigma:

Hybrid AT
20 minutes ago, alice911 said:

15 minutes ago, alice911 said:

2 minutes ago, alice911 said:

98be3a3ace91cbdbb222b8e2a5ddc23c.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bonkers
22 minutes ago, alice911 said:

I have a fancy dinner with the Queen on Saturday.  WHICH FORK DO I USE?!?!  Please help me be civilized!!  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ilocorB

People that don’t understand differences in cultures, really? It is not a canadian thing to kiss a relative on the mouth, but who am I to judge if other cultures do it? Just don’t kiss your aunt on the lips and let others live

Archived