Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Ajay names Chromatica AOTY

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

Dramatica

Already posted. Close

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek

The Hate is coming down on me 

Water like misery

Let it wash away my sins 

UnfoldedHotCats-size_restricted.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Francesca Cipriani

Change the tag, this is an achievement :bradley:

FlopSlurper

ajay: likes some songs and needs more with some

*gets bullied*

ajay: loves the album and praises it

*gets bullied*

Hybrid AT
34 minutes ago, JGD said:

I felt the same way on first listen, then I listened again with headphones to fully hear the production and understand the lyrics :shrug:

Chromatica is a grower for many listeners.

That's true that you can appreciate the album more when you pay full attention to it but such a huge turnaround seems a little... off. Maybe that's just me. But then at the end she has a subscriber base to care about so whatever :sweat: good for her I guess if she legit changed her opinion drastically?

34 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

yes that's exactly how i felt too y'all need to stop it's embarrassing

I'm not even interested in what she feels about the album, I couldn't care less tbh lol. And I'm not even somebody who you'll usually find on threads about her and condemn her for having an opinion. In fact, I defended her for having her first listen opinion. I just found the shift pretty significant and odd. Now train your fire on the actual bullies who tear her to shreds every time :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

imitalian

Honestly i am a die hard monster and on first listen i didnt enjoy half of the tracklist, it took me a few more listening sessions to really love it so i get it. 

Spock

they way she's trying to win the gays back :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

ArtGagaPop

most of you guys have said the album is a grower and alot found it meh at first, but when the album grows on her she is fake and lying for clicks? kinda funny you are speaking against yourself :billie:

xoxo Craig
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

most of you guys have said the album is a grower and alot found it meh at first, but when the album grows on her she is fake and lying for clicks? kinda funny you are speaking against yourself :billie:

Most of us liked it on first listen, there were a few people who didn't enjoy it qnd said it was a grower :billie:

End Racism Now

• Admin locked this topic

Archived