Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite Gaga Quotes

HausOfRiRiNavy

Featured Posts

spidergirl007

ON AMERICAN IDOL AND HER DRIVE TO SUCCEED:

"I don’t care what ****ing contest you win. To stay on top, you’ve gotta be a certain kind of person. The contest is the contest, there’s a winner and there’s a loser. But the winner is going to fall off the face of the earth in a month if they don’t have the real genuine drive and heart. I just, I don’t think it’s fair to drag people down about how they got there. I’m of course very confident in the way that I got here, and I feel that it prepared me, and at six o’ clock in the morning on my 23rd hour on a video set, I dig way down into my soul and I find that place where I was born to be an artist, and it carries me through. I am everything about what I do. Every marrow in my bones and blood is for this work. GaGa is the greatest creative journey of my life."

"In downtown New York – and really in New York everywhere – really in the world – you have the ability to self-proclaim your own fame. You have the ability to experience and feel a certain amount of self-worth – that comes from a very vain place – by simply, like, your choices. Your opinions about music, your opinions about politics, the way that you walk down the street, the way that you carry yourself at parties… I mean, you can… literally… CHOOSE… to have fame. I’m not posturing that it’s good or that it’s bad. I’m struggling with the idea. If anyone said, “Who is Lady Gaga?†I would be okay with, “… She is the most impressive con artist of fame.†I mean, I literally trick people everyday into believing that I’m somebody… and I’m not."

spidergirl007

"Love yourself. Be who you are. Never let anyone tell you what you should or shouldn't be, because you were born this way. You were born this way. You were born perfect in the way God made you... Because God makes no mistakes."

Edited by spidergirl007

Guest Emmuldance

“My new album that I'm creating, which is finished pretty much, was written with this new instinctual energy that I've developed getting to know my fans. They protect me, so now it's my destiny to protect them.â€

htrllllsem

"I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU PAY TO SEE SOME BITCH UP ON A STAGE TO HEAR HER LIPSYNC. I DON'T LIPSYNC AND I NEVER WILL!"---- :handheart:

ON AMERICAN IDOL AND HER DRIVE TO SUCCEED:

"I don’t care what ****ing contest you win. To stay on top, you’ve gotta be a certain kind of person. The contest is the contest, there’s a winner and there’s a loser. But the winner is going to fall off the face of the earth in a month if they don’t have the real genuine drive and heart. I just, I don’t think it’s fair to drag people down about how they got there. I’m of course very confident in the way that I got here, and I feel that it prepared me, and at six o’ clock in the morning on my 23rd hour on a video set, I dig way down into my soul and I find that place where I was born to be an artist, and it carries me through. I am everything about what I do. Every marrow in my bones and blood is for this work. GaGa is the greatest creative journey of my life."

"In downtown New York – and really in New York everywhere – really in the world – you have the ability to self-proclaim your own fame. You have the ability to experience and feel a certain amount of self-worth – that comes from a very vain place – by simply, like, your choices. Your opinions about music, your opinions about politics, the way that you walk down the street, the way that you carry yourself at parties… I mean, you can… literally… CHOOSE… to have fame. I’m not posturing that it’s good or that it’s bad. I’m struggling with the idea. If anyone said, “Who is Lady Gaga?†I would be okay with, “… She is the most impressive con artist of fame.†I mean, I literally trick people everyday into believing that I’m somebody… and I’m not."

I would sleep with this second half.

My name isn't Timmers

Ambrosia

Peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, noise, or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Favorite quote of all time.

Never heard that one before. That's really good. She said that??

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Saint Laurent

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because your all the same..."

:legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend:

spidergirl007

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because your all the same..."

:legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend:

Love love love

Does anyone have the quote about if at least 50 percent of the world doesn't like your work, then you're not doing it right? I think it was recently.

My name isn't Timmers

• Shadow locked this topic