💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite Gaga Quotes

HausOfRiRiNavy

Featured Posts

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.â€

It is not Gaga's quote...its Marilyn Monroe.

"ck105 is the sweet, s-xiest, hottest guy I've ever met."

You wish she said it :evil:

heavyMetalGAGA

Tonight I want you to forget all of your insecurites.

I want you to reject anyone or anything that's ever made you feel like you don't belong

or don't fit in, or made you feel like,

you're not good enough

or pretty enough,

or thin enough

or can't sing well enough

or can't dance well enough

or play piano well enough

or write a song well enough,

or like YOU'LL NEVER WIN A GRAMMY

OR YOU'LL NEVER SELL OUT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

you just remember

THAT YOU'RE A GOD DAMN SUPER STAR,

AND YOU WERE

BORN THIS WAY!

gives me goosebumps every time :)

"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that you're career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore"

love this one. hard work pays off ;)

“Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother ****er's reflection.â€

:spin:

THIS! it's actually so true

"it's like taking a sip of water when you're ten feet from the finish line in a marathon. what a jackass."

haha all her quotes crack me up :worship:

heavyMetalGAGA

"I don't like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I'm from New York. I will kill to get what I need." - Her brain is beyond amazing.

LOVE THIS :)

"SURPRISE! A POP SHOW, AND THE BITCH CAN SING" :worship2:

"I guess I do have a big donkey dick" - from Johnathan Ross :omfgaga:

:toofunny:

I love this quote, that was posted before on this thread, "“People will always talk, so lets give them sumthin to talk about."

I'm trying it source it for a piece I am writing but can't seem to find where she said it. Anyone know?

Molly Aphrodite

"When you're lonely, I'll be lonely too. And that is the fame."

Edited by HeavyMetalShit

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign them a monstrous quality. We infer based on something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized. In light of Montaigne's theory, that we assign the unordinary with a monstrous condition, we can see the viewpoint from which art critics, the government, and the public, condemn Spencer Tunick's work with naked bodies. Because it is not socially ordinary; it is irregular to see that many nudes amassed at one time, the art possesses a grotesque quality for the viewer.

This assigned foreignness can be designated as a kind of artistic racism, a public perception that handicaps from seeing and experiencing different forms, whether artistic or natural. There is an error in our perception, that our perception of the human body is somehow flawed. We call contrary to nature what we call contrary to custom (Lopate 58). We are trained only to be accepting of the regular, and it is this blindness that prevents us from seeing the prodigy in that which we have never seen before.

It is possible that in our naked form, in our deformed, that we are not only exposing our vulnerability, our skin, our scars, our flaws, and our genitals. But we also are exposing our secrets."

--Stefani Germanotta, 2004

Edited by Sara

No matter gay, straight or bi

Lesbian, transgendered life

I'm on the right track, baby

I was born to survive

No matter black, white or beige

Chola or orient made

I'm on the right track, baby

I was born to be brave

I know this is about quotes and not lyrics,But still.

Interludicrous

One of my recent faves, while singing Hair in sweden:

"Put you hand out. Palms wide, no paws. Paws dont receive sometimes. Hands out. Receive the love from eachother."

Edited by Interludicrous

"I don't need to se 30k people dressed up like me. You should dress up like you. Celebrate yourself." - at the BTW Ball in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Edited by kwiigs

BODY ELECTRIC

''They can't scare me if I scare them first''.

"I've always been famous , it's just now that everybody knows about it."

MrFameKills

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same!" :legend:

Edited by MrFameKills
wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Interludicrous

"You laugh at me because i'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same!" :legend:

Not a Gaga quote. This quote has been linked to lots of other celebrities all over the internet, but I have no idea who actually said it :sweat:

• Shadow locked this topic