❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Favorite Gaga Quotes

HausOfRiRiNavy

Featured Posts

LadyLittleMonster

“Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it.â€

332443.gif

"You see, if I was a guy, and I was sitting here with a cigarette in my hand, grabbing my crotch and talking about how I make music because I like fast cars and ****ing girls, you'd call me a rockstar. But when I do it in my music and in my videos, because I'm a female, because I make pop music, you're judgmental and you say that it is distracting... I'm just a rockstar."

"I don't care what people think about me, I care what they think about themselves."

She's ****ing smart, and you'll deal with it :legend:

Edited by Elysium

when does she say this

I wonder the same.. Never heard her say it?

I think Jonathan Davis was the one who said it first, or Kurt Cubain.. Not sure.

Edited by ELEGANS

Eddie King

All that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. For a minute I had fear. [Then] I went into the [dressing] room and shot my fear in the face...All that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. For a minute I had fear. [Then] I went into the [dressing] room and shot my fear in the face.

btw

I recently came out with a book of my favorite Gaga quotes. It's called:Best F***ing Quotes From Lady Gaga.

Rather than just throw some quotes together randomly, I arrange them in a way that tells the store of who she is, what she stands for, her ups and downs...and everything in between. Some people have told me it's almost like poetry and they feel lifted it up by it. I hope you guys like it.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.co...65&sr=8-3-spell

Edited by SushiHerman

'It doesn't matter who you are, or where you come from, or how much money you've got in your pocket, you just remember that tonight, and every other night you can be whoever you want to be!'

This is probably my all time favourite! love it XD

'It doesn't matter who you are, or where you come from, or how much money you've got in your pocket, you just remember that tonight, and every other night you can be whoever you want to be!'

This is probably my all time favourite! love it XD

This. xD So ****in' inspiring!! :angel:

JanPianoMusic

"It's always wrong to hate, but it's never wrong to love"

EQUALITY4ALL

You will never please everyone.

"People will always talk, so lets give them sumthin to talk about"

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Eddie King

But I have no confidence when it comes to men. Men are a disaster area for me.

la fama

tumblr_m4ydimcPB51rxvfcdo1_500.gif

“We got free rain. Roll the cameras, and turn the lights back on. If it breaks, I’ll pay for it, just shoot that ****. It’s amazing…â€

idk why, I had a huge grin when I heard her say that xD

Made the gif myself btw.. ;3

Edited by La Fama

• Shadow locked this topic