Favorite Gaga Quotes

HausOfRiRiNavy

Featured Posts

Prince Cameron

At the Monster Ball

"All the freaks are outside and I know cause I locked the ****in doors."

• 2 weeks later...
Tony31511

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

BTW, sorry if already AP!

SURPRISE!!!! A POP SHOW AND THE BITCH CAN SING

SHOW ME YAAA TEE TEEE TEEETH TAAAAYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHH

:3

not fav, but bad ass.

"When you are lonely, I'll be lonely too"

"As artists, we are eternally heartbroken"

• 3 weeks later...
GagasMagicalAss

guys i like this quote. and i cant seem to find the interview on YT anywhere. I dont know if it's been taken down? Can anyone find it? would be amazingg tumblr_ldcaror9PT1qbpemeo1_500.gif

"To clarify, I would not be killing the human being that I would be eating. And it would have to be a cadaver of someone that had already passed. So it would have to be an old lady burger."

Edited by oldladyburger
CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

MelbHawker

"I don't like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I'm from New York. I will kill to get what I need." - Her brain is beyond amazing.

MelbHawker

They're very pretty, and very clean. Very, very clean. - Her talking about Paris/Nicki Hilton. VRY CLEEN! :toofunny:

MelbHawker

"I like MDMA". :grin:

“I have the right to choose whether or not I want to be a celebrity, and I don’t want to be one… I’d much rather people write about what I wear and what I’m singing and what I do in my videos than about who I’m ****ing. I mean, that, for me, is the kiss of death.â€

• Shadow locked this topic