Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
29 minutes ago, Rio said:

Do you? #3 debut is... questionable:ladyhaha:
Damn. Germany's taste is so off in recent years

Trust me, some German acts always block the Top 3 spots for international artists, so this is kind of a huge deal :poot:

Ew, David!

OpusDiaboli666

I‘ve been monitoring this **** show in my country & am ashamed, no taste. Especially if you see who is above her. Ugh. I swear it’s not my fault, I‘ve been telling everyone I know to stream it.

RAMROD

I am not familiar with those other two, but it is a bit predictable if those are local acts. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am not familiar with those other two, but it is a bit predictable if those are local acts. 

They are. The #2 spot is a very old musician and the #1 is a hot new one :billie:

Dramatica

So Germany is no longer the new Azerbaijan

tumblr_nfgft3fTi61qfjfoyo1_500.thumb.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Economy
7 hours ago, corvus albus said:

It's a lot easier to reach #1 in a small country because a few organized people are enough already. Germany probably would outsell the Netherlands if Chromatica debuted at #50 :billie:

How is it easier? There's still only one #1 spot all the album's compete for :rip:

corvus albus
8 hours ago, Economy said:

How is it easier? There's still only one #1 spot all the album's compete for :rip:

Because a fanbase of 10.000 people is a lot more effective in France, where it can guarantee you a #1 spot than in the US where you won't even reach the top 10. 

River

when the sex dungeons in Berlin are closed, you can't expect gaga to be #1 in Germany :poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Cherry Blues

#3 for Lady Gaga as an international female pop artist and former gay icon is a good chart entry for Germany. U all have to understand that Germany accelerated its transformation in last decade in the cultural - sociological sphere. Germany tranforms from a ethnic national-state into a very diverse multi-cultural country. Many people in germany now have Oriental (many), Eeastern European, African, South European etc. roots.

Many of the local artists which are popular in Germany originally often came from other countries to Germany or have roots from other countries. These artists are very popular here - especially among the many national communities in Germany. The taste of the other nationalities also influences the Germans in the country - German-language music became very popular here and and people like it when it has a cool street vibe - that is the atmosphere in Germany. Although Germany now is  different than many other European countries and a real multi-cultural country where a new identity is emerging - i hope quality like on Chromatica pop will soon become here much more popular again.

So the #3 is good for Germany 👌

Anveeroy
20 hours ago, corvus albus said:

It's a lot easier to reach #1 in a small country because a few organized people are enough already. Germany probably would outsell the Netherlands if Chromatica debuted at #50 :billie:

20 hours ago, corvus albus said:

I updated the OP. There were giant locals releasing at the same time and sometimes you just lose. Maybe she can get higher later.

I smell War :teehee:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Lol. I hope she never tours in Germany. They flopped 4 her. :ladyhaha:

How about not cancelling your tours so people buy your albums?

Archived