• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudasInTheDark

• ALX

• Lum

• Carlitos

JudasInTheDark

So which of the 13 songs are new? Sorry im really just aware of Nuclear Seasons, You're the One, You (Ha Ha Ha), Stay Away, and So Far Away. But will these be redone?

So which of the 13 songs are new? Sorry im really just aware of Nuclear Seasons, You're the One, You (Ha Ha Ha), Stay Away, and So Far Away. But will these be redone?

I think they were very slightly redone. Only 4 songs hadn't been previously released, but since What I Like was posted on soundcloud, that leaves Lock You Up (full version), the final version of Set Me Free (Feel My Pain), Take My Hand and Black Roses.

Edited by omgitsandrew

JudasInTheDark

Okay cool. I can't wait to hear Black Roses :excited2:

I think they were very slightly redone. Only 4 songs hadn't been previously released, but since What I Like was posted on soundcloud, that leaves Lock You Up (full version), the final version of Set Me Free (Feel My Pain), Take My Hand and Black Roses.

Introvert

so far i really like what ive heard

i just hate charli herself, but i like her music a lot

its bittersweet for me

JudasInTheDark

Why do you hate her?

so far i really like what ive heard

i just hate charli herself, but i like her music a lot

its bittersweet for me

Introvert

Why do you hate her?

her look annoys me to the max. she has that tumblr/uber-trendy 90s revival/faux-goth thing that pisses me off.

so i avoid looking at images of her. because i like some of her songs and from what ive heard of this new album i will like it a lot. she just annoys me haha

Edited by Introvert

JudasInTheDark

Oh haha I see. What songs do you like rn?

her look annoys me to the max. she has that tumblr/uber-trendy 90s revival/faux-goth thing that pisses me off.

so i avoid looking at images of her. because i like some of her songs and from what ive heard of this new album i will like it a lot. she just annoys me haha

weareplastic

Hi!

I'm new to Charli and i wanted to know if someone can send me a link to her songs? Pleeeease

JudasInTheDark

I made this cover and I wish it was the real one :cry: :

i7MyiBx.jpg

• Mills locked this topic