💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Boys Noize + LG6

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm a HUGE Boys Noize fan, and ever since these posts

I have been hyped AF for their collab. As we now know, BN did NOT appear on the album and I, personally, was incredibly disappointed (not in the album at all, but the fact we didn't get this collab :messga:)

If you don't know BN, he's a German DJ/producer whose production is insanely catchy and I would describe as sticky, gooey, sweet, slick (no really, when I hear his music those are the adjectives that come to mind)

So what happened?! Are we ever going to hear them work together? I was really looking forward to an album with some DEEP HOUSE/EURO HOUSE and what we got was a lot more commercial, very light 90s house (which is fine) :huntyga:

EDIT: It's come to my attention he is listed as a writer for ROM. I was hoping to hear his production, considering their Twitter post is about modular/music. 

Some of my favs

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Uhm...

I looked in the album booklet and don't see him anywhere, correct me if I'm wrong please. 

Either way, even if he was attached I was hoping for his dark production with her vocals.

EDIT: he's listed as writer for ROM. What my post is referring to is production. 

radioactive

another good producer that could’ve made chromatica next-level but was scrapped due to bloodpoopalism :vegas:

S0436

He probably was involved with the production of the ROM and Babylon demos at least.  I doubt he would be a co-writer of ROM and not work on the production and Gaga herself credited him for the HLs version of Babylon.

luckythisway

The ROM demo was definitely produced by Boys Noize & was probably the song they were referring to in those tweets 

CHROMATICA

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

The ROM demo was definitely produced by Boys Noize & was probably the song they were referring to in those tweets 

17 minutes ago, S0436 said:

He probably was involved with the production of the ROM and Babylon demos at least.  I doubt he would be a co-writer of ROM and not work on the production and Gaga herself credited him for the HLs version of Babylon.

22 minutes ago, malibu gaga said:

another good producer that could’ve made chromatica next-level but was scrapped due to bloodpoopalism :vegas:

Since Bloodpop mentioned the HL version of Babylon will be released, you think we will get an extended version of the album or something with the better versions of Free Woman and Babylon? :trollga:

luckythisway
1 minute ago, Delaytica said:

Since Bloodpop mentioned the HL version of Babylon will be released, you think we will get an extended version of the album or something with the better versions of Free Woman and Babylon? :trollga:

I hope so, BloodPoop made Chromatica sound so much flatter than it should’ve been.

CHROMATICA

HausOfAntonio

By the looks of it (the exclusion of SOPHIE and BN) they maybe didn't want to go with the more left-of-centre stuff?

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, brownie said:

Bloodpop kinda killed his amazing ROM demo :toofunny:

Hun that demo is DIABOLICAL :wtf:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I hope so, BloodPoop made Chromatica sound so much flatter than it should’ve been.

2 minutes ago, brownie said:

Bloodpop kinda killed his amazing ROM demo :toofunny:

That's what I was thinking :bradley:

But you never know. Maybe her label wanted it to be more GP friendly

3 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Hun that demo is DIABOLICAL :wtf:

Its a rough demo but nah that thing was MAGIC and the definition of CLASSIC HOUSE. Bloodpop gave us the flat generic version of the song :laughga:

HausOfAntonio
Just now, brownie said:

Its a rough demo but nah that thing was MAGIC and the definition of CLASSIC HOUSE. Bloodpop gave us the flat generic version of the song :laughga:

Sorry I literally laugh every time I hear it :toofunny: When the pitched voice comes in omg :billie:

Archived