Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lea Michelle accused of being transphobic

Gimme More

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Her apology was weak af.
"I don't remember but I'm sorry and let me do poorly written gymnastics"

Now I REALLY wanna hear what Shangela has to say. They filmed Turkey/Let's Have Kiki together.  Spill it, Shangie 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
14 minutes ago, Little Fighter said:

This is a forum, no one is talking about anyone behind their back when they post in a public thread. No @ because I find this trifling. 

Suit yourself. If you can't can't have a conversation and prefer to just be angry. That's on you. 

It's better to cancel people and label them trifling than talk to them. Actually it's not better it's just easier. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DelusionalGaga

Just another reminder to always think about the consequences your words and actions might have. LM probably never thought twice about being an assh*le to all of those people and now every single one of them is coming back to bite her in the as$ thanks to Samantha's tweet going viral. Karma :applause:

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

That girl is overall a bad person and I honestly think it's just her personality in general and not her targeting someone. I just legit think she's mean as ****. 

Yeah I’m starting to think maybe she’s just generally an a**hole to anyone really. Not that it makes it ok, but she seems to treat everyone like **** based on the people that are talking about her.

spector

did jonathan groff chimed in yet? he's literally the nicest guy on earth, so if he says anything, even remotely, negative about her, then she must be really awful.

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived