Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

911, Chromatica's Scheiße?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga
20 hours ago, Twitter said:

I knew this thread looked familiar. :neyde: 

hmmm I missed this one! which song was the winner? did people get pissed at for you thinking gaga could ever release another song with a much praise and favoritism as scheiße, like many did here :selena:

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twitter
16 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

hmmm I missed this one! which song was the winner? did people get pissed at for you thinking gaga could ever release another song with a much praise and favoritism as scheiße, like many did here :selena:

Most people said sonically 911 and lyrically Free Woman. I think the wording in my thread was different than yours so I didn’t get dragged. :ladyhaha:

Animal Claws
18 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

How is that immature? And is it not "tell me who dressed you when you get fat"? 

Anyways, that part of the song is literally in 3rd person as she is saying what other people were saying about her... its hardly immature. But if you see it like that, then I guess that was the point? Because the criticism and objectification of Gaga is indeed immature. But I don't see it as immature. 

Especially when you compare it to half of BTW... especially songs like Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn and Hair.

Anyway, BTW is still superior as an whole body of work and you have no right to question that.

Hair, Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn are all mature and important songs for Gaga, however much you call them "cheesy".

Archived