💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

Charts Discussion - ANOTHER BATTLE FOR THE #1 stream and buy US monsters!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DziubiDaily
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Self-promo time I guess! :party:

I added Radio AI updates to CHARTPOP. Currently it only displays the past 7 days but I'll be changing that soon. You can select one song to view its overall AI update progression.  In the future, I'll allow you to compare two songs, see further back, maybe have breakdown by format. :) As you can see, good sis ROM is doing decently.

image.png

Tip: sorry for all the scrolling you have to do to get to Rain On Me, it's #78 :huntyga:

Hope y'all find it helpful. Suggestions and feedback always welcome so I can prioritize changes.

@ferretti @BenG @Andreu @corvus albus and everyone else who liked it last time, sorry, too lazy to go check :huntyga:

Wow I love it! It's very well done! 

derpmonster
Just now, DziubiDaily said:

Wow I love it! It's very well done! 

I live for the applause :hor: Thank you! :party:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Andreu
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Self-promo time I guess! :party:

I added Radio AI updates to CHARTPOP. Currently it only displays the past 7 days but I'll be changing that soon. You can select one song to view its overall AI update progression.  In the future, I'll allow you to compare two songs, see further back, maybe have breakdown by format. :) As you can see, good sis ROM is doing decently.

image.png

Tip: sorry for all the scrolling you have to do to get to Rain On Me, it's #78 :huntyga:

Hope y'all find it helpful. Suggestions and feedback always welcome so I can prioritize changes.

@ferretti @BenG @Andreu @corvus albus and everyone else who liked it last time, sorry, too lazy to go check :huntyga:

Edit: and it doesn't have the latest update yet, don't free cow free cow free cow free cow (just look at it)

Woooow the steady rise

FRANZGA

Just noticed that STUPID LOVE is still charting in MediaTraffic's top40..

The Europe Radio Points really helped :golfclap:

FRANZGA

Just noticed that STUPID LOVE is still charting in MediaTraffic's top40..

The Europe Radio Points really helped :golfclap:

BABYL0N
19 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

The album is gonna sell itself. If a Lady Gaga album with a #1 hit single and 2 trendy features isn't selling by itself then we'd need to be extremely worried.

Promotion is going to resume after this is over, similar to coronavirus. 

This. This era she doesn’t have to promote on twitter or something it can easily be postponed due to the current situation, the album did for Gaga streaming standards VERY good and we have nothing to worry about 🙏🏻

lilmizmuffet
Just now, JohnWayne said:

This. This era she doesn’t have to promote on twitter or something it can easily be postponed due to the current situation, the album did for Gaga streaming standards VERY good and we have nothing to worry about 🙏🏻

Album and Single debuting at #1, we literally couldn't ask for more rn. Even without COVID/Protests, this was the goal post Stupid Love. And we got it all with hardly any leaks. I'm pleased

Water like misery

Guest Adarsh
3 minutes ago, lilmizmuffet said:

Album and Single debuting at #1, we literally couldn't ask for more rn. Even without COVID/Protests, this was the goal post Stupid Love. And we got it all with hardly any leaks. I'm pleased

I keep reading all your posts in Heidi’s voice someone help me 

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, DitaDolla said:

The fact that I get ads ONLY between Chromatica II and 911:bradley:

WTF SPOTIFY LET ME CUM IN PEACE

He can't stand it

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

lilmizmuffet
Just now, Adarsh said:

I keep reading all your posts in Heidi’s voice someone help me 

fck you, fck you, fck you imma worry bout gaga

(how do you know it's not heidi:trollga:)

Water like misery

derpmonster

Soooo... When will ROM finally explode on radio? :huntyga: It's kinda annoying that the #1 song in the US based on streams and sales alone that's still doing great numbers is not being picked up massively by radio when it's clearly catchy and well liked.

Edit: Maybe it's also the biggest radio update today like it was yesterday because all songs are down? It's possible US radio is focusing on BLM and news content these days.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

dit
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Soooo... When will ROM finally explode on radio? :huntyga: It's kinda annoying that the #1 song in the US based on streams and sales alone that's still doing great numbers is not being picked up massively by radio when it's clearly catchy and well liked.

i'm starting to think Gaga's string of poor performance with call out scores is making radio even more apprehensive about anything she releases (even if it features one of the nations biggest radio darlings like Ariana). In a way it's good it is having a "slow" climb because it means the song perhaps has a chance of remaining in the top 10 for a long while if it does climb on radio later into it's run when streams and sales slow down BUT it is also a bit annoying in a way that such a sure fire hit is being picked up by radio and supported but not in the way it deserves tbh. It deserves like 2M+ radio updates everyday by now :cryga: still nothing to worry about but yeah

lilmizmuffet
7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

:udidnt:

jk

my name

ISNT HEIDI

EZL3ULPUMAE-i-F?format=jpg&name=900x900

Water like misery

• Admin locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived